Where Can I Get This Tpye Of Packaging

Baking By millicente Updated 29 Apr 2008 , 9:36pm by MichelleM77

millicente Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millicente Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 5:33pm
post #1 of 4

hi all .how do ans where do I get this type of packaging

3 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 7:47pm
post #2 of 4

Those look like they are done in tubes with an impulse sealer.

You do something similar with bags and a less expensive sealer (about $80) They are only single seals. Sealers with multiple seals are much more expensive.

check out papermart.com or google for impulse sealers Be certain to purchase bags intended for food.

rezzygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rezzygirl Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 4
MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 29 Apr 2008 , 9:36pm
post #4 of 4

You can also heat seal with your regular iron if you get the bags with the seal down the back. I've done it, but you don't get the multiple seals, obviously.

Quote by @%username% on %date%