Organization

Decorating By abclark Updated 28 Apr 2008 , 4:24pm by ccr03

abclark Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abclark Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 4:44am
post #1 of 3

I have a question on how you organize you equipment. I have recently started doing more cakes and I was storing everthing in my garage in bins(cake pans, tips, and tools) Now when I do my cakes I have to drag in all my boxes and get everything out and then my 18 month old daughter "helps" unload. I have a small kitchen but I know that someone must have a great idea as to how this can be a little easier. Pics would be great.

I am the worst organizer ever just so you know.

Thanks,
Andrea

2 replies
jkjmoore79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jkjmoore79 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 5:12am
post #2 of 3

I use a shelf storage system. I keep all my pans on the shelf's by holiday's or by just plain shape pans. Then I have another shelf for all my boxes of tips, colors, ect........ . It works great for me, I can see what I am going after and it only takes a second to grab everything

ccr03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ccr03 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 4:24pm
post #3 of 3

I am probably one of the luckiest people. My parents bought me a metal book shelf and I just ogranize everything there. Top shelf round and square pans, second shelf shaped pans, third shelf decorations and bottom shelf separator plates & pillars.
As far as tips and stuff, I have a Wilton caddy on the top shelf of our cabinets.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%