Cross Cakes Pricing

Decorating By shelleylynn Updated 24 Apr 2008 , 5:55pm by icer101

shelleylynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelleylynn Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:43pm
post #1 of 6

How much do you charge??? How many can you serve with this pan??? I need some kind of idea where to start!! Thanks!!!
Shelleylynn

5 replies
Starkie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Starkie Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 2:56pm
post #2 of 6

I'd like to know, too. Anyone know how many servings are in a single box mix cross pan?

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 3:04pm
post #3 of 6

according to the pan instructions (i got these from here over in the pink box to your left labled pan instructions) it serves 16 appetizer servings... HTH.

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules/Pans/instructions/2105-2509Cross.pdf

that is the link to the instructions.

shelleylynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelleylynn Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 3:58pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you! How much would you charge with buttercream or fondant? I have a customer thinking about ordering one!
Thanks,
Shelleylynn

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 5:20pm
post #5 of 6

Shelley I charge $25 for my shaped pans.... done in buttercream.. fondant I would charge more, but have never covered a shaped pan in fondant. I live in the South so our COL is lower here, adjust to your area.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 24 Apr 2008 , 5:55pm
post #6 of 6

when i bake and decorate a shaped pan, i get up to $45.00. i just decorated a dora the explorer and charged $45.00... no complaint.. but did you know that you can bake a 9x13.... cut it in half.... then cut the other half in half and butt it all together and you have a cross. this would serve more. my cake friend showed us this in a cake meeting. iced with buttercream and buttercream flowers, i would charge $45.00. covered with fondant and fondant or gumpaste flowers and leaves etc. i would charge at least $60.00. hth

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%