Online Dating/personals

Lounge By Sunflower08 Updated 28 Apr 2008 , 3:37pm by Sunflower08

VannaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VannaD Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:26pm
post #31 of 34

sorry this didnt work out for you, keep on trying. I hate to sound scary but be careful, after the way he went nuts, i wouldnt put stalking past him. Just becareful, good luck in the search for Mr. Right

SaraO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SaraO Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:33pm
post #32 of 34

I'm sorry it turned out like that. I agree that you should be on the safe side for the next little while since he knows where you work. You might want to carry a whistle and maybe even have someone walk you to your car after work if you leave in the dark. Chances are he will leave you alone now but I agree that it's good to be on the safe side.

Did you think about letting the dating site know about this guy's behaviour? They might close his account or something.

Hopefully you will find some good guys now that this one is out of the way. As everyone has said, there are great guys out there!

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:34pm
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanna1487

sorry this didnt work out for you, keep on trying. I hate to sound scary but be careful, after the way he went nuts, i wouldnt put stalking past him. Just becareful, good luck in the search for Mr. Right

I know I'm being very cautious about it.. I thought about that after everything happened....

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 28 Apr 2008 , 3:37pm
post #34 of 34

I'm not to worried about if he shows up where I work.. I work next door to a construction company and I'm friends with all the guys there..If we have problems we call them and they are down there pretty quick. Thanks for the concern!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%