How Do You Make Your Pictures Smaller?

Decorating By Children Updated 18 Apr 2008 , 4:13am by JanH

Children Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Children Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 10:14pm
post #1 of 8

I want to post some pictures but they are too large. Does anyone know to make them smaller?

7 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 17 Apr 2008 , 11:01pm
post #2 of 8

You can resize with the standard Paint program that comes with Windows. Just make sure that you adjust the length and the width the same amount, so you don't end up with a distorted picture.

Children Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Children Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 12:40am
post #3 of 8

It says my resolution is too high. Any suggestions?

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 12:48am
post #4 of 8
debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 1:01am
post #5 of 8

Yep it's what dragonfly said, I use it and it's easy!!!!!!!

havingfun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
havingfun Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 1:06am
post #6 of 8

Alright, first, I must confess that I am NOT computer literate. The way I do my pictures is: I email them to myself. (I right click on them and send toicon_smile.gif The email program will ask if I want to resize them to email and I say "yes". Them, I open my email and "save" the picture to "My Pictures". When I get ready to upload, I browse, find the file and it always works! Please, if this sounds stupid and simple minded, don't attack me. LOL!!! This was just a way I could do it myself without having to ask my daughter for help!

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonflydreams Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 1:11am
post #7 of 8

. . . sounds like you are quite computer savey . . . you got it to do what you wanted it to do . . . icon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 18 Apr 2008 , 4:13am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by havingfun

This was just a way I could do it myself without having to ask my daughter for help!

I know the feeling now that my sons are married and out of the house, I don't have instant access to computer help - and the kids next door are still too little to use computers! icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflydreams

. . . sounds like you are quite computer savey . . . you got it to do what you wanted it to do . . . icon_biggrin.gif

My feelings exactly. thumbs_up.gif

I'll try to figure it out and if I find ANY way that works, I'm real happy. icon_lol.gif (And I'm not too proud to copy helpful directions for future use!) icon_cool.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%