Cc Addicts

Business By mypastrychef Updated 15 Jan 2007 , 2:40am by mkolmar

mypastrychef Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mypastrychef Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 4:55am
post #1 of 12

How'd it feel to have your "Cake Central(drug of choice)" addiction out of your hands? I thought maybe I could do some much needed cleaning if I weren't reading and waiting on posts to this forum. It was a nice little break... not being able to access this forum.
HaHa
mpc

11 replies
cakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerator Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 5:05am
post #2 of 12

with CC unavailable its like we were all in rehab...
and the withdrawal symptoms are the tendency to vacuum, clean the kitchen (i even cleaned the refridgerator from top to bottom icon_eek.gif ) and get the grocery shopping done!

mypastrychef Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 5:07am
post #3 of 12

that is how I feel! Hilarious! LOL
mpc

katy625 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katy625 Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 5:09am
post #4 of 12

Well, I, Like you, have posted a LOT since we joined in December....so in other words I was totally NOT COOL with the system being down!!! I need this place like I need air!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I have to say that It gave me a chance to catch up with my friends in my mommy circle forum. I totally quit talking there when I found this place. i had to go back and apologize. They said I should join a cake anonymous group!!!! Aahhh, sweet addictions! hehehhe!! icon_biggrin.gif

cakesondemand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesondemand Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 6:21am
post #5 of 12

not only was it down earlier then we had a 7 hr power outage just went on at 10pm.

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 6:38am
post #6 of 12

I can relate and then some to cakesondemand. We had a wicked ice storm here staring to 30th of DEC. took out our cable then a day later took out or power. We were without power for 4 days then we had rolling blackouts icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif But I didn't get my cable back for 2 more days after that. So I was trying to catch up with everything and CC was down icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif I have baked cakes and and cleaned house. So I'm good to go for awhile. We are suppose to have more bad weather here again this weekend. We don't need it. We still had 7 to 8,000 still without power in surrounding town. OK sorry to go on and on about it. I was just missing CC so much. It was the drugs (CC)talking icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

cakesondemand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesondemand Posted 10 Jan 2007 , 6:10pm
post #7 of 12

guess I didn't have it bad after all!!!!!!!!!!

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 8:41am
post #8 of 12

Are you kidding? I spent more time running back to the computer and trying just one more time, hoping it had magically cured itself. icon_biggrin.gif

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 11 Jan 2007 , 9:13am
post #9 of 12

If you talking about our bad weather and people without power?? NO JOKE icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif Now they are estimating 200 million in damages to power alone. That isn't property icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif And we are due for more ice this weekend. So I am hoping power stays on to have heat and MY CC. Don't get me wrong playing princess monopoly jr. and yatzee is fun by candle light. But CC is my addiction. And HEAT icon_wink.gif

Oh and we kept comming across town in the ice at least 6 times a day to see if we had power. For 4 days straight icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif And didn't get cable for 2 days after that. So we were runing to the computer about 50 blocks to and from each time LOL. Good that we had teenagers that wanted a challenge thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif They loved the ICE icon_lol.gif

Estasrica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Estasrica Posted 14 Jan 2007 , 4:13am
post #10 of 12

When it went down, I realized I had an addiction!!!! This weekend I had two complicated birthday cakes that I need to research for... the entire week I had to find other sources to gain inspiration. Luckily, it came up in time to finalize my project. icon_smile.gif

I'm so addictd I can't sleep without dreaming about cakes, new ideas, and cc!!!! I'm sure i'm not the only one!

mypastrychef Posted 14 Jan 2007 , 4:21am
post #11 of 12

Estasrica

Thanks for sharing with us. It does feel good to come out of denial Haha

When I signed up for CC... and then 30 minutes later I thought noooo! not another addiction!
mpc

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 15 Jan 2007 , 2:40am
post #12 of 12

HA! I'm with Shirelyw, I checked all the time! I swore my DH finally had his prayers answered and I was yelling at him to stop laughing because it was a very serious matter! I did get a lot of cleaning done though icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%