Addiction To Site

Decorating By homeessentials Updated 8 Apr 2008 , 9:46pm by xstitcher

homeessentials Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
homeessentials Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 1:55am
post #1 of 5

I am finding that I sould have paid more attion to the warning sign!!! It gets even worse when you start going to the forums. And boy talking about withdrawals when the sight is down. But I guess there are much worse things to get addicted to. I am enjoying CC more and more and more...... Well you get the picture. Boy, what a wealth of info. Thanks everyone!!!!!!! Susan icon_smile.gif

4 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 2:07am
post #2 of 5

[quote="homeessentials"]I am finding that I sould have paid more attion to the warning sign!!!

I hear you. It's gotten so bad I've been dreaming about cakes and CC! One of the 1st things I do once my kids are fed in the morning is check to see if I can get on the website. I usually am not able till late at night but I always keep trying!

Welcome to CC!

Parm

littleredtonya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littleredtonya Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 6:09pm
post #3 of 5

Welcome to the wild and crazy world of cake addicts. I believe it should be mandatory to read the WARNING label before signing up. LOL!!! icon_lol.gif My hubby tells me for every hour I spend on here thats an hour I have to spend with him if you know what I mean. icon_wink.gif

Welcome aboard!!!!

Tonya

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 8:09pm
post #4 of 5

My name is Anne and I'm a CC addict....

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 8 Apr 2008 , 9:46pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleredtonya

Welcome to the wild and crazy world of cake addicts. I believe it should be mandatory to read the WARNING label before signing up. LOL!!! icon_lol.gif My hubby tells me for every hour I spend on here thats an hour I have to spend with him if you know what I mean. icon_wink.gif

Welcome aboard!!!!

Tonya

Tonya,

You have me LMAO

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%