My Cake Gallery Needs Help On My Site...do You Know Of Any

Business By aprilcake Updated 6 Apr 2008 , 6:47pm by aprilcake

aprilcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilcake Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 5:40pm
post #1 of 3

hi all...

i love my new website but the company we are hosting through does not have a good photo album/gallery...i really want to find/create one where like one pic shows bigger at a time with the other pics off to the side smaller and when you click on one of them, they become the big picture? does that make sense...if anyone can help me with a better looking photo gallery...PLEASE HELP!! i have many more cakes coming up here shortly that I will be putting on and so I want to get my cake gallery better!

April :0)

2 replies
beccakelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beccakelly Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 6:38pm
post #2 of 3

i saw that you are hosted by go daddy, so am i. but my site gallery (if i understand you correctly) is exactly what you are wanting: http://www.sweetwaterbakehouse.com/gallery.html
and we use the same hosting company.

i don't know much about it, but i think that as long as you have someone create your own script for your gallery you can do anything you want through go daddy. you just need someone to build it for you, it shouldn't matter who is hosting your website.

i'm not a computer genius though!

aprilcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aprilcake Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 6:47pm
post #3 of 3

oh....that makes sense...thanks! Now...i just need to find someone who does that! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%