Need New Business Cards

Decorating By auntginn Updated 6 Apr 2008 , 3:37am by cakesbyjen

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:21am
post #1 of 10

Hi everyone, So glad I could get on today, I've missed the site. Can you tell me who you all use for b-cards. A few months back someone mentioned a printer on line with great prices.

TIA

9 replies
lovetofrost Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovetofrost Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:25am
post #2 of 10

I just posted a forum for this the other day. I used vistaprint.com and was very happy with my cards.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:27am
post #3 of 10

www.vistaprint.com

Can't beat them for price and the service is great too. After you place your order, you'll see a screen that says something like "Do you want to save $10 on your order? DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CLICK YES. It actually signs you up for a "club" for $18 per month.

LSW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LSW Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:28am
post #4 of 10

I believe the online printer you're looking for is www.vistaprint,com. I've heard alot of good things about them, haven't used them yet. They have alot of specials including free business cards. You pay for shipping and handling.

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:41am
post #5 of 10

Thank you all, I knew there was a topic just couldn't find them.

thank you again. Will be trying them.

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 12:44am
post #6 of 10

I have used VistaPrint. But, be aware they sold my credit card number and I had a spurious charge on the card. We did a bit of investigating and discovered many others had had the same prolem, some for a large amounts of money. I won't use them again! And do not recommend you use them. Find a local print shop in the Yellow Pages.

poshcakedesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poshcakedesigns Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 1:01am
post #7 of 10

I've been using Vista print for years and no problems. They are always sending me free offers. I just received my free car magnet along with some other freebies yesterday.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 8:14am
post #8 of 10

I've also been using Vista Print for years and I truly know at least 20 other wedding vendors who use them too. The ONLY time there has been a problem is when someone clicked that Do You Want to Save Money link and that does indeed sign you up for automatic bank charges. Just don't click that and you'll be fine.

nyyankeeinkc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nyyankeeinkc Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 3:26am
post #9 of 10

I have also used Vistaprint in the past. My latest batch I got from 123print- which is also online. I was able to get my cards on recycled paper with them for a reasonable cost.

cakesbyjen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbyjen Posted 6 Apr 2008 , 3:37am
post #10 of 10

i looked into vistaprints.com but decided to go with overnightprints.com and my cards came out very nice, so i thought i would share about another option!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%