What Do These Look Like?

Baking By karateka Updated 5 Apr 2008 , 5:20am by JudyDP

jadak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jadak Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 1:54pm
post #31 of 37

It looks AWESOME!!!!!! I am glad you got feedback from the client already. That's always great. You did a great job on this order. You should feel very proud (and maybe a little exhausted!)

Did the delivery go OK (as far as the not so nice restaurant was concerned)?

Omicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Omicake Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 2:23pm
post #32 of 37

Wonderful theme representation!!!Congrats.

maimerbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maimerbaker Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 2:24pm
post #33 of 37

Wow! You really did an excellent job. You should be very proud! Your cookies look perfect next to the cake. Well done!

TheButterWench Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheButterWench Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 2:25pm
post #34 of 37

They look ABFAB! you did a great job on the whole thing!

I'll bet you've been grinning from ear to ear since you delivered it.

karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 30 Mar 2008 , 2:45pm
post #35 of 37

Thanks everyone! I really have been grinning ear to ear! It's so nice to have something go right!

The delivery went smoothly, and I feel maybe a little bad for dissin' them... there was only a small alleyway with a back door for delivery, and 3 parking spaces next to it that specified "no parking except for delivery unloading". She could have told me about those, but we used them anyway. DH helped me carry stuff in, then sat in the truck while I set up in case anyone challenged him. Nobody did. I was in and out in minutes, and the client's mom gave me a $20 tip!

I'm really glad DH came, though, driving in downtown Cincy gives me stress....

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 1 Apr 2008 , 11:55am
post #36 of 37

oh no I was too late............for the record my guess was going to be moons!!! I love outer space and all things related!! It was completely obvious to me what they were..........no worries!!!

JudyDP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JudyDP Posted 5 Apr 2008 , 5:20am
post #37 of 37

Well....I'm real, real, late, but have to tell you icon_lol.gif I thought...."Oh no.....bless her heart... they look like moons! icon_eek.gif Then, I read your posts. You did a GREAT job, and your cake was wonderful! Also, I would much rather have constructive criticism than complements. That's how we all learn and grow. Your idea was one way to do it....and now you know some other ways it can be done. icon_smile.gif Hope you have gotten a ton of orders!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%