Calling All Gallery Supporters Please Look Here!!

Decorating By Shyanne_Mommy Updated 28 Jun 2008 , 10:54pm by ac2steachk

Shyanne_Mommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shyanne_Mommy Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 2:28pm
post #1 of 52

DEAR GALLERY SUPPORTERS ,

WE HAVE A HUGH AMOUNT OF UNCOMMENTED PICTURES (12 PAGES) DUE TO THE DOWN TIME. PLEASE, I ASK THAT WE ALL CHIP IN AND COMMENT ON ATLEAST 5 (OR MORE IF YOU CAN) SO THAT WE CAN GET THE NUMBER OF PAGES DOWN.

THANKS A MILLON,

AUTUMN

51 replies
Shyanne_Mommy Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 8:38pm
post #2 of 52

Ok all we are down to 9 Pages THANKS A BUNCH LETS KEEP IT UP PLEASE

AUTUMN

step0nmi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
step0nmi Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 52

I am not sure if any other members are on right now! Good post though! icon_lol.gif I noticed it RIGHT away! icon_biggrin.gif

mcalhoun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcalhoun Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 8:50pm
post #4 of 52

I went through a bunch a little while ago. Have to be careful since I am at work! shhhhh

arosstx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arosstx Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 8:56pm
post #5 of 52

I sent this same post out yesterday and NO ONE responded!! I could not believe it!! Thanks for reposting.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 9:04pm
post #6 of 52

i gotta go teach..I will do some tonight! Since they change servers photos are going by too fast..I know mine dissapeared really fast!..
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

step0nmi Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 9:07pm
post #7 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedna

i gotta go teach..i eill do some tonight! Since they change servers photos are going by too fast..I know mine dissapeared really fast!..
Edna icon_biggrin.gif

that is the TRUTH!

thanks everyone! Thanks to autumn for posting this! icon_biggrin.gif

eatdessert1st Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eatdessert1st Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 9:53pm
post #8 of 52

Hmmm... it said I'm "not authorized to view that file" when I clicked on uncommented photos. Is it me or a bug?

Melanie Mc.

step0nmi Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 10:00pm
post #9 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatdessert1st

Hmmm... it said I'm "not authorized to view that file" when I clicked on uncommented photos. Is it me or a bug?

Melanie Mc.

You have to sign up to be a Gallery Support Member. I think you need like 100 posts and then when you do you can go to the Gallery Supporters forum and there is a thread at the very top for signing up.

Thanks for tying to participate eatdessert1st!

mommak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommak Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 10:12pm
post #10 of 52

I've been working on and off all day. Will keep trying, very slow loading.

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 10:17pm
post #11 of 52

I did some earlier, but not too terribly many...not sure if it's my comp, but it's slow going for me.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 10:40pm
post #12 of 52

I was online from approximately 12am to 3:30 am last night trying to comment. I've also spent the last couple of days on and off trying to comment too. There are times when it seems to take forever as after about 15-20 photos, for some reason I have to close down my CC page wait a minute and reconnect. I find that everything is still a bit quirky and all the bugs, as expected, haven't been worked out yet. I feel this is the main reason we still have such a high amount of Uncommented Photos.

I think many are trying, but there are still some bugs to be worked out.

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 10:41pm
post #13 of 52

I was online from approximately 12am to 3:30 am last night trying to comment. I've also spent the last couple of days on and off trying to comment too. There are times when it seems to take forever as after about 15-20 photos, for some reason I have to close down my CC page wait a minute and reconnect. I find that everything is still a bit quirky and all the bugs, as expected, haven't been worked out yet. I feel this is the main reason we still have such a high amount of Uncommented Photos.

I think many are trying, but there are still some bugs to be worked out including hitting 'submit' and nothing seems to happen and before you know it, you've sent a message three or four times without meaning to do so.

bostonterrierlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bostonterrierlady Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 10:41pm
post #14 of 52

I tried but it said I was unauthorized. And no thread to sign up.

CakesByLJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByLJ Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 11:02pm
post #15 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahnichole975

I did some earlier, but not too terribly many...not sure if it's my comp, but it's slow going for me.

I am trying, and it's very slow for me too... sit and wait and wait and wait.. and nothing goes through........ icon_mad.gificon_cry.gif

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 11:05pm
post #16 of 52

I've been trying to do a few hear and there since I have been really busy, just like most everyone else. I does get frustrating when it takes forever to load your comments. I'm sure that has contributed to the backlog of uncommented cakes. Along with the downtime we suffered through.
OK, here goes! Let's all pitch in!

laly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laly Posted 17 Mar 2008 , 11:56pm
post #17 of 52

I started working on the list Sat. on my spare time but they multiply by the minute.

step0nmi Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 12:07am
post #18 of 52

oh! Glad to see so many of us are still on and TRYING! That's the important thing...I was just thinking that it had been 12 pages for sooo long I didn't know how many members we still had!

Thanks for trying everyone! As long as we stick together we can get these going! and I think the site was just down for a little while too...they are still trying to get the kinks out so I guess we have to be patient!

step0nmi Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 12:09am
post #19 of 52

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-139191.html

Here is the thread that you can post to to let flayvurdfun know that you want to be a member!

kettlevalleygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kettlevalleygirl Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 12:10am
post #20 of 52

It says that that forum doesn't exist??

step0nmi Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 12:19am
post #21 of 52

Basically you can scroll down in the list of forums and under "Private Groups" there is a forum that says "Gallery Support memebers". After you get in there the very first forum is where you list your name to get approved to be a member....I think it's called "Ok...I am taking requests now". Then you just post in that forum that you would like to become a member and you will probably get an email from flayvurdfun saying you are a member.
I don't know WHY the links are not working now days...I was just IN the thread and that is how I got the link. Other than that you can just follow my info on how to become a member. icon_biggrin.gif

step0nmi Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 12:24am
post #22 of 52

icon_redface.gif I just saw in that thread that you cannot VIEW the forum unless you are a member...sorry icon_redface.gif I will find the link soon! icon_smile.gif

mthiberge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mthiberge Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 12:27am
post #23 of 52

It's frustrating...They must still be having some problems. It's taking a long time to load and to post and consequently there seem to be alot of double and tripple posts popping up....I did about 10... but it took an hour

step0nmi Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 12:32am
post #24 of 52

It's okay guys! We are down to 8 pages!!!! icon_eek.gif So don't worry! We just need everyone to pitch in as much as they can!

10 comments is a LOTmthiberge ! I think I do 10 every time I get on!

Great going guys! 8 pages! icon_lol.gif

sarahnichole975 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahnichole975 Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 1:38am
post #25 of 52

I just did 10 fairly quickly and then it just pooped out on me. I closed it out and came back to see if it would cooperate again and not only isn't it, but a couple of the pics I commented on were still there and my comment didn't go through.

tonedna Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tonedna Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 2:29am
post #26 of 52

Mine is not coperating either..sloooooowwwwwww...and sometimes wont even open!
Edna

Shyanne_Mommy Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 1:20pm
post #27 of 52

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forums-groupcp.html

Above is the link to become a Gallery Supporter...YOU MUST HAVE 100 post before you can become one.

THANKS CC'ERS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK IN GETTING THE UNCOMMENTED DOWN.

I have my good and bad parts of the day while at work and then last night it was just pointless, so I am at work again and going to try start it back again.

Autumn

Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 1:31pm
post #28 of 52

I'm getting close to the requirements to become a Gallery Supporter. Can't wait! This past Sunday, I noticed a bunch of uncommented photos as I went through to look at most recent posted. As well, there were a bunch that didn't make it to the home page preview- they just seemed to slide right off into oblivion. I commented on as many as I could at the time, but they were still pages and pages of lonely little cakes... icon_cry.gif

Shyanne_Mommy Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 1:39pm
post #29 of 52

Well just keep it up you only have 6 more post and you will be there with us!!! and thanks for commenting....you can always go to the last uploaded and comment that way!

step0nmi Posted 18 Mar 2008 , 2:10pm
post #30 of 52

thanks for the help Win!

and thank you Autumn for posting that link!

This is awesome! I am so glad we have stirred up some newer member's interest in becoming a supporter! CC needs all the help they can get...especially since Jakie and Heath treat this site like it is their child! icon_lol.gif WE should too! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%