Originally Posted by nglez09

I didn't feel the need, I just wanted to. icon_smile.gificon_lol.gif

lol Your funny! icon_rolleyes.gificon_lol.gif

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 5:43pm
post #32 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaisbourbon

There are several ineresting and absolutely fabulous people here on CC. Pick those ones who you think would be interesting to meet in real life.

1. ShirleyW
2. RisqueBusiness
3. TheCakerator
4. SweetAmber
5. MariaLovesCakes

Well I have had the great fortune of meeting SweetAmber, and I can say firsthand that she is properly named! She's very, very sweet in person!! I'm hoping at some point in the not too distant future to go and spend the weekend with her so we can break out the icing and play play play! icon_biggrin.gif She's going to give me a few pointers on scratch baking and I'm going to show her roses on skewers. icon_biggrin.gif Truly, if any of you have the opportunity to meet her it would be well worth it. I just love her to pieces! icon_lol.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 7:40pm
post #33 of 46

I assume anybody can post on this topic if not sorry icon_sad.gif

There are a whole bunch of sincerely nice people on this site....not even fair to name just a few but I will....

BarbaraK
Peacheshortcake
Cakery
Jenncowin
TCturtleshell

I'd love to meet them not just because of their talent but for the time I have posted with them they have been sincere, truthful and respectful. They have never been rude or have given the cold shoulder thumbs_up.gif , sometimes CC feels like school...you either belong to a click or you don't. I haven't been here that long and as of right now don't have one...kinda glad I don't because I try very hard to be nice to everyone.

But man ya just gotta love this place !!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Have a gloriously wonderful perfect beautiful day!!!!!!!!

bigsisof3kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigsisof3kids Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 8:26pm
post #34 of 46

Oh man, that is just TOO hard of a question...but I'll answer it as best as I can, but I'm not limiting it to 5, that's for sure! lol icon_biggrin.gif

~All the girls from the 24 thread~
-misseyk
-sonoma9
-guitarchef

-JanH (for her eternal fountain of website-finding wisdom)
-ShirleyW
-RisqueBusiness
-flavuredfun (sp?)
-Tcturtleshell
-knoxcop
-veejaytex
-Melvira
-rlsaxe

the list could go on and on and on...I really want to meet all you guys. Oh, and Cakelady, I know mkolmar, and she is the sweetest person ever, and hilarious! If you ever get the chance to meet her, DO!

PistachioCranberry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PistachioCranberry Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 8:35pm
post #35 of 46

I would just love to meet anyone who I can learn from and have fun with at the same time...whether it be over cake talk or just life experiences.

bigsisof3kids Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 8:43pm
post #36 of 46

oh, I forgot to say...I don't know about you, but I know a lot of you by your avatar. Like JanH is Cathy, ShirleyW is the whimsy cake, and missyk is Jack Bauer( icon_smile.gif ) etc, etc, etc. Just thought I'd throw that in, I think it's pretty cool.

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 8:49pm
post #37 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsisof3kids

oh, I forgot to say...I don't know about you, but I know a lot of you by your avatar. Like JanH is Cathy, ShirleyW is the whimsy cake, and missyk is Jack Bauer( icon_smile.gif ) etc, etc, etc. Just thought I'd throw that in, I think it's pretty cool.

Aw shucks, thanks bigsisof3kids! icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif I'm not worthy... icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Oh, and to let you know, the avatar does change. Legolas is the standard, Keifer for 24 season. After that, will have to see--maybe Spiderman in honor of the 3rd movie coming out or maybe Johnny as Captain Jack in honor of the the 3rd Pirates. Oh, but the 5th Harry Potter movie and the last book are coming out soon too...Ah so many to choose from. icon_wink.gif

bobwonderbuns Posted 4 Apr 2007 , 8:58pm
post #38 of 46

I've had the opportunity of meeting some awesome "members" of the CC community, but I think I'd like to meet Shirley. Yes, definitely Shirley! She does amazing work and she's just so darned nice!! icon_lol.gif

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 4:49am
post #39 of 46

I can't say because I might hurt someone's feelings!! You know who ya'll are!! thumbs_up.gif I'll narrow it down to this... I would love to meet everyone from CC!!! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

sarahd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahd Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 5:02am
post #40 of 46

Ok, so we all get together, bring a cake or cookies and chow down. Could be a lot of fun.
Ok, so I love cake. icon_lol.gif

Seriously, I would love to meet all the talented and knowledgeable here at CC.

bobwonderbuns Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 2:53pm
post #41 of 46

Wouldn't it be cool to have a CC convention?? icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

bigsisof3kids Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 5:13pm
post #42 of 46

That's okay missyek, I definitely wouldn't complain about any of those people as your avatar. (especially Capt. Jack) icon_biggrin.gif

XoGuitarChefoX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
XoGuitarChefoX Posted 5 Apr 2007 , 10:48pm
post #43 of 46

OH GOodness! i would like to meet like everyone, cause it would be great to get a lesson from every1 cauz i need it! lol.. but yea! bigsisof3threekids,missyek,marialovescakes are a couple i would personally meet, but yea!
<3 Nat <3

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 2:11am
post #44 of 46

Uhh, I would LOVE to meet
Aine2
CakeBaker
Boween
MoyDear77
God, I would LOVE to meet you all!

nefgaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nefgaby Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 2:12am
post #45 of 46

OK, am I missing something?? What happened to Knox??

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 13 Apr 2007 , 3:56am
post #46 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakemommy

It would be cool for those of us in Washington and maybe even Idaho and Oregon to meet our administrators...the very creators of our insane addiction.

We could have a PNW Convention or a Puget Sound Convention! That would be cool!!!!

Amy

Speaking about our beloved administrators, we need to figure out how we can get a cake supply shop closer to us in the South Sound area!!!!

cakemommy, I agree! I have to drive down to Portland to get my supplies at the Decorette shop. It's a great store but I wish there were one in Olympia...

As for who I'd like to meet, well I am still new here so haven't gotten to know you all as well as I'd like so really can't chooseicon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%