Hello And Hola (English And Spanish)

Decorating By anaisbourbon Updated 27 Dec 2006 , 4:57am by RisqueBusiness

anaisbourbon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anaisbourbon Posted 23 Dec 2006 , 11:14pm
post #1 of 16

Hello, my name is Anais and I've been looking at this site for about two weeks now and I just decided to join. I'm twenty-three and work as an SBA Loan Officer. I am going to take my first Wilton course next month and am readily excited! Do you accept me into your forum?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hola, mi nombre es Anais y e navegado por este sitio por aproximadamente dos semanas y decidí hacer me miembra hoy. Tengo veintitrés años y trabajo como SBA Loan Officer ¡Voy a tomar mi primer curso de Wilton el mes entrante y estoy entusiasmada! ¿Me aceptan en su foro?

15 replies
justfrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justfrosting Posted 23 Dec 2006 , 11:24pm
post #2 of 16

Bienvenidos!!!!!!!

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 23 Dec 2006 , 11:25pm
post #3 of 16

Welcome Anais. You'll love it here, everyone is so helpfull. BE WARNED though, this site is totally addictive. icon_lol.gif

nglez09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nglez09 Posted 23 Dec 2006 , 11:28pm
post #4 of 16

I agree with Jo_Ann. Lol. But welcome! Hopefully you'll benefit a lot from it!

On a side note, right now Michaels has the 50% off coupons. I'd buy the 101 tool caddy from Wilton with the coupon; it comes with EVERYTHING you'll need for Course 1 and a lot more things you'll be needing in the future! At 50% off, it's a bargain! thumbs_up.gif

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 12:00am
post #5 of 16

Bienvenidos!!! Welcome to C.C.
This is a good place to learn lots from all these folks here.
Nice to meetcha hun.
Just wanted to say "howdy" to ya.
Feliz Navidad y Nuevo Ano.

cocorum21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocorum21 Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 12:34am
post #6 of 16

Hi, welcome. Come on in, put your feet up and turn off the stove if it's on, cause you're likely to burn something if you don't! icon_biggrin.gif Welcome to your new addiction!

bizcocho Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bizcocho Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 12:42am
post #7 of 16

Welcome! Bienvenida
Te va a encantar pues aprendes mucho aqui y aprendemos muchisimo.
You'll love it here it is addicting, everyone is so nice and we learn a lot from each other. Everyone is very helpful.

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 12:43am
post #8 of 16

Welcome to CC! You will absolutely love it here! thumbs_up.gif

BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 8:58am
post #9 of 16

Welcome to your CC addiction. Put everything else on hold because when you are on CC the rest of the world does not exist!!!!

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 9:27am
post #10 of 16

welcome to CC, and i second what barbara said....lol

this place is the whole world....you will not need anything else from now on...

merry christmas, so glad you joined us..

kylie

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 9:46am
post #11 of 16

There is no need to ask our permission! We are a motley group of cake enthusiasts here! We are like family...

we love each other, hate each other..but mostly ..we support one another.

Welcome!

cakeladyatLA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeladyatLA Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 7:44pm
post #12 of 16

Hola Anais:

Bienvenida, aqui vas a aprender mucho de todas, yo di clases de Wilton pero ya no, de todas maneras si tienes una preguntas con gusto las contesto, ok? te recomiendo que mires tambien el foro en español.

Patty*

anaisbourbon Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 8:08pm
post #13 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisqueBusiness

There is no need to ask our permission! We are a motley group of cake enthusiasts here! We are like family...

we love each other, hate each other..but mostly ..we support one another.

Welcome!

Thank you all! I feel very welcomed!

I'm so sorry RisqueBusiness, it seems that I've stolen your avatar. You've been a member here longer and I apologize sincerely for having invaded your Cake Central appearance! I'll change it when I get the chance to! I'm so ashamed.

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 8:12pm
post #14 of 16

But of course! Welcome Anais. Be sure and post photos of your work as you move along in your classes.

anaisbourbon Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 4:46am
post #15 of 16

I will definately post pictures as soon as I begin my classes next month! Thank you all very much for the welcoming! I'm accustomed to asking for permission to post on a thread. Usually in Argentina on a thread you ask "Do you accept me?" or something of that matter. This site is so informative! Thank you all!

On the last forum I was avidly involved there were problems with racism and so forth so I stood away. I see there's no problems here! Thank you all so very much! The cake decorating world is so welcoming! Haha.

RisqueBusiness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RisqueBusiness Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 4:57am
post #16 of 16

I see that my post didn't post...

Don't worry about changing your avitar...great "minds" think alike..lol

This one was one I found after so many people had a problem with my original one...I wouldn't have changed it..

but I get bored easily. So, I may get tired of this one soon enough...lol

Again..welcome.

an d we are like every big family..we hate each other, we love each other...but mostly we support each other.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%