Airbrush Systems

Decorating By dragonfly Updated 6 Aug 2005 , 5:15pm by mary-ann

dragonfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonfly Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:13pm
post #1 of 4

I was just wondering if the ppl that do and have airbrush systems could tell me what kind they have and where they got it from. I am looking into getting one and I don't know what I need to be looking for in a system. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much


3 replies
tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 3:59pm
post #2 of 4

Americolor has one & it is great! My friend (who owns the Cake Supply Store just got one from the Americolor Vender at the New Orleans ICES convention. I got to play with it on Monday! It is soooo cool!!!!! Now she has me wanting one!! I would love to have one. Her store is going to sell them & do a layaway plan. SOOO>>> I'm thinking of getting one. It is sooooo neat!!

dragonfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dragonfly Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 4:57pm
post #3 of 4

what is the website address for americolor products I would love to check it out.

mary-ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mary-ann Posted 6 Aug 2005 , 5:15pm
post #4 of 4

I have a Kopycake that works well but it's the first one I've had so I don't have anything to compare it to. I did have a small problem when I first got it. There was a damaged piece and they wouldn't replace it because it could have been my fault so their customer service isn't the greatest. I ended up buying a replacement part to save myself grief.

I love the results. I've used it spray buttercream iced cakes (be careful not to touch it once it's painted or the white shows through) and gum paste flowers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%