Script Error Message-Help!!!

Decorating By prettysweet Updated 28 Oct 2007 , 5:33am by jo_ann

prettysweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettysweet Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 5:10pm
post #1 of 7

I am experiencing a problem each and every time I try to do anything with an Internet Explorer script syntax error . I don't have it with any other site, only CC. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I miss being able to navigate CC witout this problem.

6 replies
MimiFord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFord Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 5:24pm
post #2 of 7

I'm getting them too - with every page, especially long when I am able to look at photos. I don't know what the deal is, but it only happens when I'm on CC.

DiannaSue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DiannaSue Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 5:25pm
post #3 of 7

I know what you're talking about I am getting the same thing, drives me CRAZY, if anyone knows how to correct the problem please let us know.

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 27 Oct 2007 , 5:31pm
post #4 of 7

I got it all day yesterday but not today. I think we are just going to have to be patient until they have the glitches worked out.

29apr00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
29apr00 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:27am
post #5 of 7

OMGosh i thougth it was just me!! How frustrating is this stupid pop up box!! And you know what is worse, how many times i have yelled at dh to fix the stupid error so i can look at pics here. icon_redface.gif

sweetness_221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetness_221 Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 5:11am
post #6 of 7

I get syntax errors every single page that I open and then in the galleries I get a different script error, but I always got the script errors in the gallery prior to the upgrade. Hopefully it will all get fixed when everything is finished being upgraded.

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 5:33am
post #7 of 7

I was having this problem and a few other gremlin problems within the last couple weeks when I was using IE. I wasn't sure if it was because of CC upgrading or because I just got high speed so I downloaded Firefox and have not had a problem since. Still don't know what was causing the problem but it was just this site that I had a problem with.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%