Business Cards

Business By veronica970206 Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 12:02pm by SweetResults

veronica970206 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veronica970206 Posted 25 Oct 2007 , 5:28pm
post #1 of 8

I FINALLY did it, I ordered business cards, I got my album going and I have been getting quite a few orders lately, and people have been telling me that I need to get business cards, so I went online last night, looked up some sites and got 200 cards for almost $13, not bad for my first card, huh? I just want to thank everyone on here, you are such a supportive and understanding community, and I feel really blessed to have found this site. Thanks so much again, take care, Sincerely, Veronica

7 replies
Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 12:25am
post #2 of 8

Congrats on getting your business cards ordered and taking those first steps!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes and see some pictures of your cakes!!

Good luck!!!

Ruth0209 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ruth0209 Posted 26 Oct 2007 , 7:49pm
post #3 of 8

I also just ordered my first business cards! I get requests every time I do a cake, so I figured it was about time. I got 1,000 for $40 at the office supply store. I created the design on my PC with Word. When I took it into the store on a thumb drive they converted and sized it, and helped with the design. I'm very excited to get them. I LOVE the idea of using the magnet cards. That's a great idea!! I think you can buy the sticky magnetized sheets at craft stores and apply the cards to them yourself to save money.

Solecito Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Solecito Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 5:14am
post #4 of 8

I just ordered my bussiness cards at vista rint I got 1500 bc for 23.73 plus shiping, still waiting for them, I'll tell you later how they came out.

joynerkitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joynerkitchen Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 3:09am
post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth0209

.... I LOVE the idea of using the magnet cards. That's a great idea!! I think you can buy the sticky magnetized sheets at craft stores and apply the cards to them yourself to save money.

You can buy the magnets at Walmart for like 3 or 4 dollars for a set of 25 or 50. I did this when I sold Pampered Chef, now I have a ton of magnets and no business, but I always take others business cards and make magnets for myself. Like my dentist and doctor's and mechanic's cards. Once I'm ready to get my cake business going I can use them for this.

Erdica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Erdica Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 11:43am
post #6 of 8

You can also get magnet cards through Vista Print. They make everything look nice and put a coating over top so if it gets wet, the colors won't run.

Vista Print is great. They are ALWAYS having specials where you can get some magnets or buiness cards for next to nothing. You just have to pay shipping which is generally under like $10.

I've used them for 3 years now and love their specials. The only time I had a problem was when I got sent another businesses' cards. I called them and they sent myself and the other person out 250 free ones like 2 day express just for the hassle. Wasn't really a hassle on my part. I just wanted to let them know it went to the wrong address. Great customer service. thumbs_up.gif

Mandica12182 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mandica12182 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 12:01pm
post #7 of 8

I just recieved my 250 free business cards from Vista Print!! They are awesome and am already passing them out left and right!!

If anyone hasn't yet you have to sign up for e-mails from Vista Print I cannot tell you how much free stuff I have gotten from them!! All you pay is shipping it's great!! They have some pretty cute cake layouts and clipart too!!

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 12:02pm
post #8 of 8

Vista Print all the way! Get coupons all the time - $1.99 for 250 cards, free sets of magnets, tons of specials all the time and they ship quick! YOu can design your own cards and upload the designs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%