Have You Ordered From Global Sugar Art?

Decorating By butternut Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 11:13pm by butternut

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 8:54pm
post #1 of 14

I'm getting ready to place an order with Global Sugar Art but I thought that before I do, I'd better check to see if anyone has and what their experience with them has been. The shipping is really pretty good with them and they just so happened to have everything that I was looking for. Thanks for any information you can give me. Have a great evening everyone.......

13 replies
weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 14

Allen is the best! I buy from him all the time! Never had a single problem with him. He's always willing to help you out. Great customer service, I get my order shipped usually the same day I place it and receive it in a couple of days!
Ive only heard one person having a problem with them but said that they bent over backwards to fix it.

Copacabanya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Copacabanya Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:21pm
post #3 of 14

I second weirkd! They are absolutely awesome. I have ordered from them several times and never had anything but great experiences.

MelZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MelZ Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:14pm
post #4 of 14

I have purchased items from them also. They were quick and efficient, I have never had a problem with them at this point.

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:14pm
post #5 of 14

I also love globalsugarart.com. Allen is the best. You'll love their customer service.

Jo-Ann

Rincewind Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rincewind Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:35pm
post #6 of 14

I've also ordered from them a couple of times. I have nothing but good things to say about them. thumbs_up.gif

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:36pm
post #7 of 14

Great company never had any problems from them.

butternut Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:36pm
post #8 of 14

WONDERFUL! I am so happy to hear that everyone has had a great experience with them. I'm going to place my order in just a few minutes. Their shipping is really good. I added on 7 pounds of Satin Ice fondant and it only increased the shipping by $1.25. I was really surprised and VERY happy icon_lol.gif Thanks everyone, I really do appreciate your input.

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 10:42pm
post #9 of 14

Many times, excellent customer service and fast shipping. Alan is so good about answering questions and he has increased his inventory to carry wonderful gumpaste cutters from Sunflower and Holly Products.

FromScratch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratch Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:01pm
post #10 of 14

LOVE GSA!! I ordered fondant a few days ago and got notice within 2 hours of my purchase that it was being shipped.. icon_eek.gif .. Just wonderful CS and a great inventory.. if they could only stock Fondex I'd never have to go anywhere else.. icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

weirkd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
weirkd Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:07pm
post #11 of 14

You know that is what I told him about Satin Ice and he emailed me right back and said he would look into it for me! Next thing you know he is stocking it! So ask him! Tell him what you just told us and I guarantee he will bend over backwards for you!

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:02pm
post #12 of 14

They are my new #1 supplier!

I was referred to them by ShirleyW and placed 3 orders within the last two weeks. I get my stuff(regular shipping) in about 3-4 days!

I'm very pleased with the selection of products, prices, and shipping costs.

crazy4sugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crazy4sugar Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:12pm
post #13 of 14

It's odd that my post is listed before Weirkd's but I wrote it after her post....a new CC glitch? icon_confused.gif

butternut Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 11:13pm
post #14 of 14

Wow, I am so glad that I asked about Global Sugar Art. Now I really feel confident in placing my order.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%