I Hung Up On Her!!!!

Decorating By wgoat5 Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 10:11pm by DelightsByE

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 1:38am
post #31 of 52

Caller ID...Not just for In-Laws anymore icon_lol.gif

You did the right thing. Although I might have been tempted to tell her that it would cost her triple.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:22am
post #32 of 52

LOL

Decision made: Will NOT take last minute orders....Well...I will take a 48 hour notice MAYBE if I am not busy. BUT....I will NOT be cursed at OR treated like I'm stupid...wasn't born yesterday NOR did I fall off the good ole Turnip truck LOL.

These added to:

1. WILL NOT DELIVER ALONE...due to fact NOW I'm scared of CRAZZZZZY people LOL

2. Will NOT answer phone after 8 if I don't know who it is.

icon_smile.gif

Ok if anything else happens to me in the next 2 weeks I QUIT LOL .... too many crazy things happening to me....psycho mom's more psycho mom's and just plain bad mannered rude nasty OBNOXIOUS people around. I thought you were supposed to draw better things then flys if you were sweet LOL oh well so much for the kill um with kindness routine.....That's getting me as far as a table dancer with no legs LOL sorry I had to add that in LMAO

Have a great night icon_smile.gif

Christi

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:36am
post #33 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgoat5

I thought you were supposed to draw better things then flys if you were sweet LOL oh well so much for the kill um with kindness routine.....

Thank you shows like "bridezilla", and whatever that 16th birthday party show is, for making the public think that acting like a spoiled a$$ bit** will get you whatever you want. icon_mad.gif

zinizzmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zinizzmom Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:38am
post #34 of 52

change your home number it will be easier to let friends and family know of the change

wgoat5 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:33am
post #35 of 52

Heck if I changed my home number I'D probably forget it LOL

Merch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Merch Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:44am
post #36 of 52

Don't change your number, handle your business! Let them know that they call you.

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 2:43am
post #37 of 52

Good for you, Christi. There's no reason to be bullied into doing a cake for someone who doesn't have the courtesy to give you ample time to do the job.

YOU GO GIRL!!! thumbs_up.gif

Julie
San Antonio

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:07am
post #38 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzycakes

I can just hear her tell her side:

Well... I called this woman at 10pm and she was out of breath when she answered the phone, likes she just walked in the door or something, so of course I thought this was the perfect time for my request.
I began to explain my situation to her..how I needed a cake the next day ..I'm sure she always does cakes until sunrise!! And she refused!!! Can you believe it!!! icon_eek.gif I mean.. shouldn't she have bowed down to my last minute request!!! I tried every trick in the "how to not take no for an answer" book to get her to change her mind. I was quite sure that when I dropped the F*** bomb she would soften up but can you believe she hung up on me!!! Some people. Just so you know.. If you ever want a cake from this unreasonable woman, you have to actually give her enough time to make it. sheesh. icon_lol.gif

*rolls laffin*

if she wanted it so bad she should have made it herself.

DelightsByE Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DelightsByE Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:02am
post #39 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynGwen

I would have taken her order, then called her back at 3am with questions on her order, then again at 4am with more questions then at 7am called saying "due to the late notice and me rushing for you the cake got knocked over in my rush and now with it being last minute I can't make another in time. Please call WalMart".

icon_evil.gificon_evil.gificon_evil.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Merch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Merch Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:17am
post #40 of 52

Try Carolyngwen idea. Sounds good to me. I bet she wont call you anymore for anything. She might hate cake after all this. Better yet tell her call me cause she sound like one them SAB that thinks she can get what she want when she want it.

TractorDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TractorDiva Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:20am
post #41 of 52
Quote:

LOL

Ok if anything else happens to me in the next 2 weeks I QUIT LOL .... t

Have a great night icon_smile.gif

Christi

You can't quit! I like your work -- and so many of your cakes are in MY FAVORITES!! icon_lol.gif

DelightsByE Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:12am
post #42 of 52

OT -

Is my avatar invisible to everyone? I've put a new one in, and it shows in my profile, but isn't appearing on threads....

sorry to change the subject, I just have to know.

DelightsByE Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:14am
post #43 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightsByE

OT -

Is my avatar invisible to everyone? I've put a new one in, and it shows in my profile, but isn't appearing on threads....

sorry to change the subject, I just have to know.

OK it seems to be back.....

we now return you back to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress....

wgoat5 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:23am
post #44 of 52

Delights I have to say YOUR AVATAR IS DISTRACTING ME icon_lol.gif

Aww thank you tractordiva... CC is about the only reason I keep going...well besides the money! And that's not even that great icon_sad.gif .

Oh well...we live we learn and surely to heck we conquer...right? RIGHT???? icon_biggrin.gif

GenGen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GenGen Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 3:33am
post #45 of 52

i hear ya. boy was i lost those few days i was unable to get into cc lol never thought that happen to me lol

delta95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delta95 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 5:07am
post #46 of 52

Most ppl like that are like that A LOT OF THE TIME and ppl around her probably know this about her....so anything bad that she might tell others about you will most likely roll right off thier backs as another one of her hissy fits. You did the right thing. The nerve of some ppl. WOW!

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 5:40am
post #47 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynGwen

I would have taken her order, then called her back at 3am with questions on her order, then again at 4am with more questions then at 7am called saying "due to the late notice and me rushing for you the cake got knocked over in my rush and now with it being last minute I can't make another in time. Please call WalMart".

OK now that is funny!

But girl you totally BLEW IT here. You should have agreed to do the cake and then GONE to WalMart first thing in the AM, picked up a cake, and charged her 4x the amount.

Teehee just kidding, anyone who thinks I'm that mean. We're all just havin' fun here right? icon_razz.gif

wgoat5 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 9:43am
post #48 of 52

icon_biggrin.gif I know you arent icon_biggrin.gif (but it's a thought hey? icon_smile.gif LOL )

DelightsByE Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:22pm
post #49 of 52
Quote:

Delights I have to say YOUR AVATAR IS DISTRACTING ME icon_lol.gif

really? icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif It's waaaay too bad he's TOTALLY unattainable icon_cry.gif

wgoat5 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:42pm
post #50 of 52

OH darnit Delights I can't see him today icon_cry.gif !!!!

wgoat5 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 4:42pm
post #51 of 52

OH darnit Delights I can't see him today icon_cry.gif !!!!

DelightsByE Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 10:11pm
post #52 of 52

YEAH.....what up wit dat?????? icon_cry.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%