New Flavor Creamer!

Decorating By vickymacd Updated 24 Oct 2007 , 8:00pm by AmyCakes2

vickymacd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vickymacd Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 10:22am
post #1 of 6

Being I don't use these like a lot of you do, but I noticed a 'blueberry buckle' Creamer in the refrigerated section. That sounded kind of yummy!

5 replies
mgdqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgdqueen Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 10:26am
post #2 of 6

Is that International Delight? Coffeemate has had a Blueberry Cobbler for awhile. I still haven't tried it but I've heard it's pretty good.

Chuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chuff Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 7:39pm
post #3 of 6

I have not tried the blueberry crumble in my icing, but it's wonderful in my coffee! I am going to the store later today and plan to pick up some of the seasonal flavors that coffeemate has like pumkin spice, gingerbread, etc. They will be wonderful for holiday cakes!!

Oh, in case anyone doesn't already know this - you can freeze the liquid creamer, but it doesn't freeze solid. It's sort of like ice cream and you can just scoop out what you need and put it back in the freezer! I love using it!!!

am2pm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
am2pm Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 7:47pm
post #4 of 6

I bought the chocolate mint truffle and came home and drank an entire pot of coffee just so I could have the creamer!!! I didn't have any left to make cake balls so I guess I'll just have to go out an get another bottle LOL.

gidgetsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gidgetsmom Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 7:58pm
post #5 of 6

Chuff - thanks for the great tip on freezing. I didn't know you could do that.

Guess I have a trip to the store soon!!

AmyCakes2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmyCakes2 Posted 24 Oct 2007 , 8:00pm
post #6 of 6

The Belgian White Chocolate Macadamia (whew - wears me out just saying it!) is EXTREMELY yummy! Make some cake balls with french vanilla cake - have to cover them in chocolate yet, but let me tell ya - it tasted YUMMY!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%