Arbonne?

Lounge By SMRturtle Updated 22 Oct 2007 , 10:52pm by thecupcakemom

SMRturtle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SMRturtle Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 6

My Sister in law just joined Arbonne the other day and wants me to join with her. Wanted to know if anyone on here uses any of their products or has heard of them and what you think. You can PM me if you'd prefer. Thanks!!!

5 replies
awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 3:46pm
post #2 of 6

My mom has bought a lot of them in the past. I've used one of their bath scrubs (smells WONDERFUL and is super moisturizing) and my mom also bought me a tube of their baby diaper rash cream when I had my son - that works really well.

MichelleM77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichelleM77 Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 5:53pm
post #3 of 6

I've never used it, but a friend has been a consultant and loves the stuff.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 7:27pm
post #4 of 6

I haven't used it either, but two ladies in my neighborhood drive the Mercedes SUV's that the consultants get when they reach a certain sales figure. So the markup might be pretty good on it-maybe you should become a consultant just to get the discount.

SMRturtle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SMRturtle Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 7:56pm
post #5 of 6

I ordered some products the other day that i tried at the party. I LOVE their stuff... I put the order in under my mom to make sure that i wouldn't get linked to the person doing the party in case I do want to join. This way I could go in under my SIL and help her out.
She's so excited about it. She's been telling everyone at her job and has a lot of people interested already. She's waitng to get her products and then she's going to bring them into work so ppl can sample them.
I just didn't know if anyone on here sold it or knows anything about it.

thecupcakemom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecupcakemom Posted 22 Oct 2007 , 10:52pm
post #6 of 6

I use the body scrub and it is amazing. Smells great and very moisturizing. But, it is pricey at $26 a bottle for this cheap momma. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%