Yay! Good News.

Lounge By krysoco Updated 23 Oct 2007 , 7:24pm by krysoco

krysoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krysoco Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 8:50pm
post #1 of 10

I had an ultrasound yesterday. We are expecting a girl!! While I was really hoping for a boy, I'm extremely glad that everything looks good in there. Dr. said everything looks like its working correctly. I am totally relieved. I was taking weight loss medication at the time I got pregnant, probably for the first month of my pregnancy. She wasn't a planned baby. I was scared about the effects of that. But everything looks good. My oldest DD is excited. My Ds who is 4 yr. old was devastated that he wouldn't have a brother to play with. I felt so bad for him. His poor little face fell when I told him that the baby was a girl. He said he was going to throw her away. But I know he'll change his mind when he sees how cute she is. My youngest DD who is 20 months will have a playmate! She has been sick most of her life so she has been spoiled rotten. Look out when the baby finally gets here. Just wanted to share my relief and my excitement. Thanks for reading.

9 replies
cakescraps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakescraps Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 10

Congratulations! That's so exciting. Glad everything looks good. It's always nerve-wracking to worry about medication etc.

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 9:58pm
post #3 of 10

Congrats!! I know you must be incredibly relieved that she's healthy!
You can always console DS by reminding him that he won't have to share any of his toys!

cakes21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes21 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:15am
post #4 of 10

Congratulations!!!! I am so glad that everything looks good. My family and girls wanted a boy but my last one was a girl and everyone adapted well.

fmcmulle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fmcmulle Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:24am
post #5 of 10

Congrats!!!!

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 1:53am
post #6 of 10

Wow...do you have your hands full!!! I'm very happy for you. And definitely remind DS (privately, of course) that he remains the special one!!! thumbs_up.gif

dueter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dueter Posted 20 Oct 2007 , 11:22am
post #7 of 10

Congrats and good luck.

As for a little girl instead, I'll trade ya. One stinky teenage boy for one cute little girl icon_lol.gif

lardbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lardbutt Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 9:59pm
post #8 of 10

Congratulations! I'm sure once she gets here, he will be so excited and just fall in love with her!

LaSombra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaSombra Posted 21 Oct 2007 , 9:56pm
post #9 of 10

wow, congrats! I would love to have a little girl (I have 3 boys).

I agree with consoling your son by letting him know that he won't have to share quite so many toya icon_wink.gif

*hugs* How exciting for you!

krysoco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
krysoco Posted 23 Oct 2007 , 7:24pm
post #10 of 10

Thanks everyone.
DS said he was thankful for his sisters when he was praying before bed. I know he'll come around. As long as the baby's healthy, that's all that counts.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%