No Comments And Not In Uncommented Pics.

Decorating By mareg Updated 19 Oct 2007 , 3:51pm by turtle3264

mareg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mareg Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:24am
post #1 of 8

How can my photo not have a comment and not be in the uncommented picture section?? Just wondering if anybody has an answer. I'm curious.
icon_confused.gif

7 replies
ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:28am
post #2 of 8

Because you haven't checked the box allowing the public to comment on your photos. Look on the front forum page, left hand side where it says
"My Forum Info" click on it and scroll down where it says "Allow public to comment on photos" Click "Yes" on the box.

mareg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mareg Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 4:52am
post #3 of 8

I didn't realize you had to do that fore every upload! wow. Now I know!
Thanks Shirley!

delta95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
delta95 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 5:24am
post #4 of 8

What's the "uncommented section"? Never knew there was one.
Also, once you click yes to get comments on your photos in your main profile...you don't have to do it again with every upload. So, I"m confused a bit about what you're wondering.

turtle3264 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turtle3264 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:29pm
post #5 of 8

When you go into the gallery, there is a button that says "view uncommented". If you are a gallery supporter, then you can see all of the photos that don't have any comments on them. You try to make sure everyone has a comment. You have to have 100 posts before you can become a gallery supporter. I thought it was about making donations, but it has nothing to do with that.

chaptlps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaptlps Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:37pm
post #6 of 8

Once you've set your preferences in your profile information to allow comments and to get notified of comments. You shouldn't have to do that for every uploaded photo you do. It's a one time dealio in your profiles. Just click update at the bottom of the page when you are done clicking your preferences and you should be good to go.

CarolAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolAnn Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:40pm
post #7 of 8

I just tried to go to the "uncommented" gallery and got a message that I am unauthorized to go there. What's up with that? I figured I'd go spend a few minutes looking while I have the time, especially since this topic keeps coming up. Now I can't even look?

turtle3264 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
turtle3264 Posted 19 Oct 2007 , 3:51pm
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%