Premade Parchment Cones

Baking By kaw123 Updated 18 Oct 2007 , 7:26pm by sgirvan

kaw123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaw123 Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 8:00pm
post #1 of 5

I can't stand to make parchment cones out of triangles. I'm not very good at it and I get very frustrated. I was watcing Rocker On the Road today and he visited a cookies shop. The woman there seemed to be using premade parchment cones. It didn't look like it was hand made. It was definately machine made. Does anyone know where I can find them. I've done a google search and don't come up with anything.

Thanks!! icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
sgirvan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgirvan Posted 16 Oct 2007 , 9:23pm
post #2 of 5

Michaels carries them as that is where I get mine from, I get the box of 100 as I go through them a fair amount

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 3:30am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgirvan

Michaels carries them as that is where I get mine from, I get the box of 100 as I go through them a fair amount

what brand are you getting? I have never seen premade parchment cones either. I have only seen the precut triangles.

I don't like rolling the cones either so I switched to disposable bags, they cost a little more, but I don't have to worry about them.

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 17 Oct 2007 , 9:48am
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaw123

I can't stand to make parchment cones out of triangles. I'm not very good at it and I get very frustrated.

I'm not sure if you still want to try to make the cones out of triangles or not but here is a real good video of the process. This gal is wonderful.

Susie

sgirvan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sgirvan Posted 18 Oct 2007 , 7:26pm
post #5 of 5

Opps sorry, I guess I didn't read your question properly, I thought that you were looking for the precut triangles and not the roll that you had to cut yourself icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%