Mini Egg Pan

Decorating By zoboo2 Updated 8 Oct 2007 , 3:49am by rcs

zoboo2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zoboo2 Posted 7 Oct 2007 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 3

Anyone have any idea where I can get my hands on one? I know i could order from internet but I need it by this Friday and I don't want to risk it not getting here. I also don't want to pay crazy overnight shipping. I checked hobby lobby and I will hit Michaels today but other than that I don't know. I live in Iowa in the Quad Cities. I guess when I decided to do these cakes I didn't realize it was a seasonal pan, duh!

2 replies
Bijoudelanuit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bijoudelanuit Posted 7 Oct 2007 , 11:00pm
post #2 of 3

I would check any cake shoppes or restaurant supply shops in your area... sometimes they have holiday things, but store them away after the season...

If you can't find those perhaps you could buy some oval glass ramekins to bake in?

Best wishes icon_smile.gif

rcs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rcs Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 3:49am
post #3 of 3

I know you don't want to hear this....but, I met with my sister's for our annual weekend this weekend. We met in Omaha, Neb. where one of my sisters lives. As usual, we went shopping in various places. I was able to find and buy one of the mini egg pans in a second hand store. One of my sister's lives in Davenport. I would have been happy to send it with her today when we all left to go to our homes!! I'm sorry!! I would have been happy to help you out!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%