Chef Drennan To Hold Opening A Cake Business Class In Nyc

Business By sweetsuccess Updated 8 Oct 2007 , 1:01pm by sweetsuccess

sweetsuccess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetsuccess Posted 5 Oct 2007 , 1:31pm
post #1 of 4

I have seriously thought about opening a cake decorating business in NYC but gathering all the information, while I was still working full time, was such a daunting task that I always put it off. Well, I just found out that Chef Drennan, The Cake Atelier, an upscale custom cake business in NYC flower district will be giving a class about what it takes to open and operate a successful business in NYC.

I spoke to the Chef and she stated that the main purpose of the class is to help aspiring cake business owners to learn the ins-and-outs of the business to AVOID potentially costly mistakes. The Cake Biz class will be held at The Cake Atelier shop, October 27th from2:00 - 4:30pm. For information about the fee, please click on her flyer which has been uploaded on the Meetup! (click on "Files" on the left hand column).

I think that this class is a must for ANY cake decorator who is seriously considering opening a legal custom cake business in NYC. You'll get all the information you need in one comprehensive class. I hope to see other CC members there. See all the breathtaking cakes created by Chef Drennan website at: http://www.thecakeatelier.com

Dina thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
SMRturtle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SMRturtle Posted 5 Oct 2007 , 5:10pm
post #2 of 4

Thanks for posting this. I live about 2 1/2 hours outside of NYC and have seriously been considering opening up a bakery. I would love to go to this class, however I can't seem to find the flyer. Could you please tell me where to get it?

sweetsuccess Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 4:18am
post #3 of 4

You are welcome!!

I have attempted to attach it in this posting. If for some reason you can't open the file, the flyer is also on the NYC Cake Decorators Meetup site. just "google" NYC Cake Decorators Meetup.

I plan to attend. Hope to see you there!

Medina "Dina"

sweetsuccess Posted 8 Oct 2007 , 1:01pm
post #4 of 4

For any member interested in attending this class, please note that the class will begin at 2:00pm and end at 4:30pm on October 27th at The Cake Atelier located on 6th Avenue in the flower district of Manhattan.

Chef Drennan's philosophy is to share information which can be rare in such a competitive industry. Anyone who is seriously thinking about starting their own legal business in the Tri-State Area should attend, so that you will know the ins and outs of the business and Avoid costly mistakes. This will be a comprehensive course, well worth the $100.00 fee, when you think about the hundreds if not thousands of dollars of potential loss by making poor business decisions.

Please email the Chef to reserve your seat at [email protected]

I'm attending the class to see if this is the direction I want to go in the near future. I hope to see other CC members there as well!!

Dina
NYC Cake Decorators Meetup Group

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%