You Held It Back. Now Let It Out!

Lounge By Dreme Updated 21 Mar 2007 , 6:04pm by cakegirlnc

Dreme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dreme Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 5:22am
post #1 of 50

This is for all the things you wanted to say to someone but held it back. This is where you let it all out. Something like a rant room. Somewhere to just get things off your chest. Just write who it is to and what you have to say. No names!

*Note*- This must not be CC related. No posting about other members of the site or any other baking sites. If anything lets keep this out of the kitchen. Just everyday, non-cake related things.

mine

To: The lady who never smiles

I have known you for over a year now. Why the bleep dont you smile, ever? I have never seen you crack a smile. Lately you have gotten worse. You yelled at me for not giving you a $10 back instead of the two 5's that I gave you. Im sorry I had no tens in my drawer. Two fives do make a ten you know. Same thing. Be happy you got something cause i could have gave you all ones. I had alot of those. Since that happened you no longer say hello to me in that constipated tone you used to use. Now its just silence. That's fine, cause I never liked talking to you anyways. You just sat there with a blank stare like you never seen a human talk before. Im sorry that you are on your period everyday. Im sorry that you face is stuck in that disgruntiled postion for the rest of your life. Im sorry you wont smile. Ever! Im sorry you needed a ten instead of two fives and I didnt take the time to bother a manager to get you one. Im sorry that I only put 4 splenda instead of the 4 1/2 you asked for in your latte. For now on I will make sure to make it decaf and add 5 splenda. Its not like your going to respond to the caffine anyways. Thank you for taking the time to listen. See you tommorow.

Was I too harsh?

There are many others.......next time

49 replies
mmdd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mmdd Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 2:07pm
post #2 of 50

Ok, here it goes....to my (husbands) dog!!!!

Why are you so hyper?!?!?! Every morning when the alarm goes off, you listen for me to turn the light switch on and start whining...why? I just want to take my shower in peace!!!

Everytime the phone rings, you wait for me to say hello before you whine and pester me...why??? You're worse than the children!!!

UGH!!!!

that's it for today, but I'm sure I'll be back, lol!

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 2:42pm
post #3 of 50

To my husband's cousin:

Your child is a cute little thing but he needs to be put on a leash. When he touches something that isn't a toy he needs to be told no even if it isn't "breakable." Your wife may think he should be allowed to play with other peoples things but look at where it's landed him, he's swallowed adult tylenol and hand sanitizer. If he makes it to the age of 3 you should count yourself very lucky.
When you sit right next to him and watch him play with your aunt's antiques and don't say anything you are wrong.
When your son wrecks other peoples Christmas movies you need to replace them. I think every kid who's been around VHS tapes has pulled the tape out of one or two but when he does it to almost all of them in one day you have a problem.
Your wife tells your child to throw balls in other people's homes and yet you listen to her about telling your kid not to touch other peoples stuff?
What you're doing to him isn't fair, he isn't welcome in my home and he won't be welcome in other homes if you don't start teaching him to stay out of stuff.

What a wonderful idea for a topic, that felt SO good.

imartsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imartsy Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 2:50pm
post #4 of 50

Ooh people and children! How you could go on and on there! There are some great kids out there who are very well behaved b/c their parents care and they pay attention - but there are sooo many with crappy parents and I really don't think it's the kid's fault when they're young - it's really the parents's fault.

If anyone wants to rant on customers though - I've posted this a few times - I don't know if anyone's ever gone to the site b/c no one's ever commented on it - but a GREAT place to rant about customers or people w/ their children in stores, etc. - is www.customerssuck.com . Yes the name could be seen as a little "vulgar" - but it's got some great stories there! You just can't believe the stupidity or audacity of some people. It's good to know you're not the only one dealing w/ idiots sometimes!

SS385Monte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SS385Monte Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 4:11pm
post #5 of 50

I'm more of a "lurker" than a "poster" on this forum (you all have such wonderful ideas and advice!), but this post has absolutely perfect timing.

To my ex-boyfriend....did you really think I would run back to you everytime my race car broke? Do I really look like I need ALL of your ideas for my car? The car is and always has been MINE. I've kept the car running for the three years since you broke up with me and it is running even better/faster than before. I have friends at the track and am a member of a car club...so why do you expect me to keep running back to you? I feel better already! icon_twisted.gif

bluehen92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluehen92 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 4:43pm
post #6 of 50

To my SIL: Dump him already!!!! He's a loser - been in jail, can't hold a job, stole thousands of dollars from you, drove drunk & crashed the car into a house, shall I continue? You're a smart, educated woman and you don't need any man, especially this one. He has it made with you making all the house & car payments, why should be leave? Kick his sorry butt out and move on with your life. Your family loves you, but this has got to end.

-Lisa

imartsy Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 4:47pm
post #7 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluehen92

To my SIL: Dump him already!!!! He's a loser - been in jail, can't hold a job, stole thousands of dollars from you, drove drunk & crashed the car into a house, shall I continue? You're a smart, educated woman and you don't need any man, especially this one. He has it made with you making all the house & car payments, why should be leave? Kick his sorry butt out and move on with your life. Your family loves you, but this has got to end.

-Lisa

wow that sounds like something you don't need to hold back - you gotta tell her! (or have you already told her this a million times but she doens't listen?) I thinkt it's poor self-esteem. It's so sad. My self-esteem has never been spectacular but I do know I'm worth more than THAT! Good luck with her - hope she gets some sense in her soon!

bluehen92 Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 5:09pm
post #8 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by imartsy

wow that sounds like something you don't need to hold back - you gotta tell her! (or have you already told her this a million times but she doens't listen?) I thinkt it's poor self-esteem.

Yep, she knows how we all feel, and my FIL has told her flat out to dump him. My MIL told her they would give him $1000 to get his own apartment if she got rid of him! Her best friend's husband offered to move him out for her. You're absolutely right; it's low self esteem. She says she "needs him" so she won't kick him out. UGH!!!! We're all hoping he'll go back to jail for this drunk driving thing & then she'll do something, but I'm not holding my breath. I've always had self esteem issues too because I've been overweight my whole life. So I can somwehat understand her line of thinking, BUT there comes a time when you have to put a stop to behaviors that are hurting you. (does that make sense?)

-Lisa

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 6:14pm
post #9 of 50

To my SIL, the Ice Queen,

You run so hot and cold I just can't figure you out! One minute you're wanting to do things together with the kids and the next minute I don't exist. What the heck??!?!! We live right around the corner from each other litterally and we can go months without seeing or speaking to each other! YOUR BIL, my husband, is getting ready to ship off for seven months and NOW is the time that I need your friendship and support!!!! If you're going to be running hot and cold then I don't need the extra stress worrying if I said something to pi$$ you off! So I guess in that case, no contact is good contact until you reach the big thaw!!!

Your frustrated SIL!!!

P.S. Oh and another thing, you are NOT Martha Stewart and I didn't have to hire a maid to clean my house when my children were born. I can handle it and I do a fine job at it too!

Dreme Posted 7 Dec 2006 , 7:55pm
post #10 of 50

Your welcome mbelgard
Interesting site......customers suck

To: Miss Tall In A grande Cup

Thanks for banning me from ever making you coffee again. Its actually quite peaceful now that I dont have you over the counter or thru the drivethru window pestering me about your **** coffee. All because I wrote have a nice day on your cup. I was trying to be nice. Nobody else had a problem with it. Sadly my coworkers still have to deal with you. They wish they were banned too. Better yet we wish that you would just come in and fix the **** coffee yourself at the condiment bar. That is what its there for. We cant do everything for you. You are a grown woman and can at least do that one simple thing yourself. (On another note, you need to let somebody else do your weave couse its obvious its not yours. I hate to see what you do to your clients heads). I love it when you come thru and hide in the backseat behind the tinted windows and have your husband order for you. We know its you. We know what you get. So you dont need to hide anymore. Better yet you can just go to another store. I bet they would love to make your coffee.

To: The the guy on crack whos drink is about to be discontinued

We dont like you. Nobody does. How would you feel if somebody told you about yourself? We really dont like dealing with you at 5 in the morning. You come in and ask personal questions about us, then judge us. You make derogatory and racisist statements towards us. Your lucky I didnt jump over the counter and beat your *** the other day. If it wasnt for my job you would have been in the hospital. Dont ever say **** to me again. Next time you might not be so lucky. Oh and dont bother going to any other store, we all know who you are and we are authorized to call the police if you come on the premisies. And one more thing, your drink will be discontinued very soon. Well I guess it doenst really matter cause half the time you were so high you didnt reconize what you were drinking. It could have been anything in that cup. Thats what you get.

To: All my favorite customers

Everyone we encounter on a daily basis is not bad. There are many of you whom we love. We are thankful to have you guys as customers. You brighten up our days and just for for being the sweet and kind you, you all are getting a special gift from us to you.

nicolevoorhout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolevoorhout Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 12:01am
post #11 of 50

Great thread!

To my brother,

When our mother was sick and dying you did nothing. You and your wife spent all the time you did visit her complaining about how inconvenient it was for you. Are you seriously telling me you thought it was convenient for our mother to die from cancer, do you really think that she planned it to make it difficult for you. You didn't pay a single cent the whole time she was sick, I gave up Uni, I worked a full time job and I either spent the evenings at the hospital holding her hand, or went home and looked after her. I rubbed her feet and hugged her when she couldn't sleep, I held back my own tears and told her it would be alright when she was scared and crying. I went with her to doctors appointments and sat with her while she had her chemo. I put on a brave face and said it would be alright when the cancer spread. I stopped working and spent nights in the hospital when the oncologist said she was going to die. I spent my savings and went into debt to make sure she had all her bills paid and anything she wanted to make her life more comfortable. I did this all for 7 months with no one to give me a break. And what did you do... complain, oh we could do more if she was closer to us, oh blah blah f**** blah. The week before she died we called you and asked for help, please I need help getting her back to the hospital, she cried down the phone to you, son please come help us. And what did you do? You selfish bastard, couldn't we wait you had some things to do, if it was that urgent, we should call an ambulance. I tried to explain to you, that I needed to take her to the oncologist's hospital an ambulance would only take her to the nearest hospital. I had to yell at you down the phone and hang up on you to get you to actually make the half hour trip to our place to help us. I can never forgive you for letting her down like that. I can't get the sound of her crying down the phone to you and you arguing with her.

When she died she asked you to look out for me and make sure I was alright. I wish she hadn't of. The only time since she got sick and died that I can remember you hugging me is the night she died. When we scattered her ashes and I broke down you patted me on the back. When I discovered a lump in my armpit that scared the life out of me (but turned out to be nothing, thank god!) you never even bothered to ask me what happened. When I wanted to have one last Christmas the way she did, I got an earful from your wife about how she wanted to do what she wanted to do, because now she could (like our mother ever stopped you both from doing whatever you wanted). When I tried to spend time with my niece, it suddenly became unsuitable, when I tried to visit her, you forgot to call me and let me know that you got called into work so I sat on your doorstep like an idiot waiting for you, when I called you, your way of apologising was to say, oh I thought about calling you ten minutes ago.

What I'm trying to say is that you and your wife are an insult to our mother's memory and everything she ever did for the two of you. Considering that we are all that's left now, it's time you took your head out of your ass and remembered you have a sister, and considering I was the one that gave our mum all the support she needed while she was dying, it would have been nice if you guys had offered me a little support while I was grieving and trying to come to terms with losing the most amazing woman I'd ever known.

Now that our mother is dead the money you could have given to her to help make her comfortable has been spent on renovations, holidays and even a trip to europe for a cruise. Your wife won't let you keep in touch with any of your old friends and so very obviously doesn't want your sister to be involved in your lives, one day when you are retired and your daughter has grown up and moved away you will sit there looking at your wife, with all your money and wonder what now? I hope when you are on your deathbed and you ask someone for one last thing, that they do what you did to our mother and say sorry I just forgot. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive you for what you did, she would have given her life for both of us, she sacrificed so much to raise us as a single parent, she ALWAYS put us first, and when she needed you most, you couldn't be bothered. I am ashamed that you are my brother.

Oh my gosh, that feels so good to get that out. THANX!

bluehen92 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 3:00am
post #12 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolevoorhout

To my brother,
When our mother was sick and dying you did nothing.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear what you went through. A dear friend of mine recently passed away after a long illness also, and out of her three (adult) children, only one was adult enough to be with her and take care of all the things that needed to be taken care of. It was heartbreaking to know that her other children, whom she loved unconditionally, couldn't put their mother ahead of anything else in their lives. You are an incredibly strong person and I hope you can take comfort in knowing that.

-Lisa

nicolevoorhout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicolevoorhout Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 3:08am
post #13 of 50

Thanks Lisa,

Isn't it heartbreaking sometimes to see the things that should bring a family closer sometimes actually tears them apart.

icon_sad.gif

Eliza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Eliza Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 8:38am
post #14 of 50

This is to that woman how is married to my BIL.

If you are that great Christian you tell everyone you are, I dont want to be a Christian.
Just tell me, will a Christian laugh when her 9 year old son is RUDE to his Grandma?
Will a Christian think it is funny when what same boy at age 11 swear at his uncle?
Will a Christian tell her child to give his uncle the middle finger?

Why were you yelling at your youngest daughter with the Bible open on your lap, telling her to get lost you are busy?
You are looking down to everybody in your husbands family, thinking you are better than any of us, just because your Dad used to be a manager at a bank in a one horse town? Oh, I forget to tell you, your BIL (that is my DH) is friends with someone whose dad used to go and cleanup all your dad mistakes after him. Maybe one day when you are on a roll I will ask you if you remember them.

So what if I dont use alcohol? I dont like it, leave me alone. I can enjoy a party without getting drunk and making a fool of myself. (And Im feeling must better than you do the next morning.)

Remember last year when you were going of in MILs kitchen about her? Telling our new SIL how bad she is and how angry she makes you. When was the last time you take a good look at her, she can hardly walk, you know her eyesight is basically zero and still you are going on about her house and things that she dont do.

Tell me if you are this wonderful smart person you are saying you are, growing up in this rich family, where is your manners?
Didnt your parents told you it is rude to open other peoples presents and used it. That present was for our MIL from her dearest friend. Cant you read? Dont you know not to pick your teeth with your long red fingernails at table? (while we were having our Christmas dinner and speaking while doing that!) Yuck!! Maybe my parents are poor (in your eyes) but at least they have taught me some manners.

You and my BIL only know us when you need my DH knowledge and you know he will not ask you a cent for it. Thinking we dont know it.

You are complaining to your DH that we dont like you, maybe you must take a look at all the things you have done and said to hurt his family.

WAKE UP! YOU ARE NOT PERFECT!!
This can go on and on, but.......

Im feeling better now.

itsmylife Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsmylife Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 2:07pm
post #15 of 50

wow... I could probably go on an on with this topic.... great idea!

To the stupid jerk who just HAD to be in front of me on the road:

Where the hell were you going that you just had to be in front of me? You were able to get one whole car length in front of me so that we could both sit in traffic going 5 mph. Traffic was slow... doing about 35mph in a 55. There were two lanes merging into one......HOWEVER, I didn't leave that space between the front of my car and the car in front of me so that you could squeeze into it - we were well past the merge spot. But... you just HAD to cut me off and cause me to jam on my brakes (oh, did I mention I have my two little ones in the car.... thank GOD for car seats)!

Then, you have the nerve to flip me off.... FOR WHAT? Everyone is trying to get somewhere... and for you to drive on the shoulder, just to get around me, so that we could both sit was moronic.

Oh, you know what.... I'm soooooo sorry that my headlights (I drive a big SUV) just HAPPENED to keep hitting your side mirror at just the right angle to burn a hole in your retinas icon_twisted.gif (he was driving a little ragged out Honda - you know, with the annoying exhaust, a gazillion stupid looking accessories and rims that were worth more than the car).

ahhhhhhhhh... breathe in...... breathe out.........

noreen816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noreen816 Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 3:48pm
post #16 of 50

To Donna- my supervisor

Why must you always plop paperwork right on top of what I am currently working on? I have an inbox, that's usually where new paperwork goes. Also, stop acting like your the perfect employee just because you come in when your sick and you came in on your day off. To me thats just ridiculous, stay home!! I don't care if you came in you were supposed to have off, that's your own fault. Also, if I am holding a training class and you need to be there, then be there and don't act like you know everything then ask for help later - thats what the training was for! Also, when I'm invited to a meeting related to the training that I held, and you aren't , that's because you don't go to meetings/ trainings anway and you don't pay attention. So dont complain later that you weren't invited b/c you wouldn't understand anyway. Stop making me your file/ copy girl. I have more of an education than you do and when our VP tells me to help you, he means help with the account not make copies. When I am in a conversation with someone, don't butt in and offer your advice or expertise. If iwanted it I would have asked.

imartsy Posted 8 Dec 2006 , 9:34pm
post #17 of 50

ooh that one got me thinking!

To my current boss:

Don't let me sit in my office doing nothing all day and THEN decide at 4:30 that you have a ton of work you need me to do - Hello! I've been here all day! Where is this mysterious work coming from that it wasn't here earlier??? And if you're going to start making me clock in even though I'm on salary and monitoring my time that carefully - the least you could do is have something for me to do when I got here! Why am I getting here at 8:00am when I have sleep apnea and barely make the drive to work when I don't have anything to do until 4:30pm some days???

Oh yeah and NOT having ONE functioning bathroom in 2 weeks - is NOT something I will put up with. We had to drive if we wanted to use the bathroom or go outside in the winter to use port a potties with no sinks.... um WHAT?? And making me come in and sit for two weeks while we have NO computers functioning is a bit ridiculous too - send me home early! Why am I here? To twiddle my thumbs all day? heck make the job part time - but don't you dare cut my pay b/c it's too little to start with and just b/c I can get the job done faster doens't mean I shouldn't be paid the same for it.

Thankfully I'm getting out icon_smile.gif December 15th is my last day here - whoopee!

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 9 Dec 2006 , 12:09am
post #18 of 50

to my horrid brother (I can't even believe I'm posting this but here goes)

The last 5 years have been horrible with you! I am not your ATM and neither is anyone else in the family! I have never given you a red cent but unfortunantly you lie so much to others to sucker them in to paying your bills for you. You are always on the verge on losing your house or car or....so on. I don't care anymore. please just leave and take your ever so loose girlfriend that is even worse than you when you go. I don't care if you drink your life away every night anymore---just don't drive drunk, how many innocent people do you have to hurt and still you go unpunished for it! Your cocaine habit is horrible and if you ever come to one of my kids birthday parties again strung out on drugs you won't need to worry about giving us all sob stories of wanting to die because I'll kill you myself. You made your 6 year old niece ask questions that should never be asked let alone have me answer! Just do us all a favor and never come back since you are detirmed to ruin everyones Christmas this year. I refuse to put up with you anymore and I hope so does our disappointed mom and dad that's hearts have been broken, stomped on and set on fire till there is only ashes left. I have risked my own life trying to help you and I could have been killed--for what??? You to decide to go right back to the girl that started it all in the first place and never once go to rehab even though I helped you get away from the dealers that are still your best friends. Whatever!!!!! I'm done with you!

wow! I do feel better!

baker4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
baker4life Posted 9 Dec 2006 , 12:58am
post #19 of 50

To my Co-worker who thinks the whole world revolves around her---

Sweetie, You do not know what it's like to be in the working world. How in the world do you get away with the stuff you do in the office is beyond me!!

You come in at least 15 minutes late EVERY DAY, and why do you have to call me and let me know? I'm not the boss! Call him instead?!??!? And anyway, I don't want to hear your excuse as to why you were late, it's always something new.

I get soooooo sick every single day hearing about the same stuff going on in your life. I don't care about how your husband is a criminal (hasn't paid his income taxes in 3 years). Is it really a necessity to have to tell every single person who comes in contact with you in any given day (we have over 100 poeple in the office) how much of a jerk he is? NOBODY CARES!

And why does your damn boyfriend have to call you at LEAST 7 times in the 6 hours that I'm working? You're at work, talk to him on lunch!!
Nobody wants to overhear you saying, "Hi baby, what'cha doing"? And by the way, people in the office REALLY don't want to hear about the very intimate details about your sex life with your boyfriendand what you did the night before....

I can see why he hasn''t proposed to you yet either! His ex-wife moved back into his house! What's the matter with you, you need to say something to him! Am I the only one who thinks that it ridiculous?!??!

You complain about how you have no money, but you are getting child support AND maintenance support from your ex-husband (he makes over $100,00 a year, & yes, she also tells everyone that too!) AND you are getting over $10,000 in bonuses for the year! If money is so tight, then stop buying such expensive things!!

And why is it that you are THAT special that the boss is taking out a $100 a month out of his paycheck to pay for your insurance??? Why did you get your promotion & raise a month before I got mine??
Why am I the one that gets stuck working weekends and closing the office, just because I don't have any kids?? Why do you ALWAYS have to use that excuse to get out of working??
I am married and do have a life, Why am I the one who has to make the sacrifices??

Stop threatening to quit, you DO NOT know how good you have it. Our boss is VERY leniant, appreciates what we do, buys us lunch & coffee all the time, lets us go home early if we need to (which you take advantage of ALL THE TIME).

You wouldn't last a week at any other job with the crap that you do here, they would've fired you by then. So get off your pedestal and join us in the real world!

OOOHHH, THAT FELT GOOD!!

GOOD THREAD!

Dreme Posted 12 Dec 2006 , 1:53am
post #20 of 50

To: The Inconsiderate B

What the *bleep* is wrong with you? Why couldnt you just take a few seconds to hold the door for the lady that was coming in behind you in the wheelchair? Then when I came from behind the counter to get the door for her, you had the nerve to ask where I was going, that you were in a hurry. (I was the only one to help anybody at the time). Nobody told you you had to stop here on your way into your oh so important meeting. The lady behind you was trying to ask if you could hold the door for her, but you ignored her and kept blabbing on your cell. After I took you order you continued to pester me about quickness. I had to help the lady you wouldnt help. She was next, (plus she was very polite, and I liked her better). Her drink was very simple, a hot chocolate. Yours, some s*** that was soy and had extra s*** in it. That meant I had to steam your soy separate, wait longer for you extra shots, and squeeze the bottle of caramel an extra 30 sec through a pinhole just so you can have extra caramel. You brought it on yourself. Then (woo!), you had the nerve to complain cause she got hers first. Again, it was a hot chocolate. Milk and chocolate! You then went to B**** at me when I went around the counter, (like i was supposed too) to hand her her drink cause she could not reach over the counter. The nice lady then notifyed me she forgot a drink. You B*****d about that too. I tried to give you your drink at one end of the counter cause I didnt want to make the nice lady have to move from her spot. Instead you rudely asked her to move out of your way. I wanted to cuss your a** out for that and everything else you did. I cannot believe a person could be so inconsiderate. One day karma is going to come back and put you in a difficult position. With the way you acted, no one will want to ever help you.

To: The lady who nobody wants to do

I see why you are the way you are. It must be hard to be on your period everyday. You and your D*** drink. Again like I told the racist guy we got rid of, It will be discontinued soon. (Yay!) Everyday we go through this s***. You come and order, we know what you get, but you just have to say the whole thing out anyways and then you have the nerve to make us repeat it ten times back to you. You then ask for the person who will be making it to come to the window, just so you can quiz them on how to make a proper MV. If they are lucky, they then get to go and f*** up, I mean make your drink. You have us make anywhere b/t 3 and 4 of them before you find one you like. Everybody in line waiting behind you wants to kick your A. We will not defend you. You are on your own. If anything we will join them. You complained today when I made you your reg size of a large. Today you wanted a medium sized one. I even offered the large one and the price of the medium one to you. Instead you where like, "No, cause its's not the same amount of each ingredient in the two sizes. I dont want that much today." Well d*** dont drink it all then! Have some self control. Then you were like, is it decaf? Yes it is! (well, maybe. You got on my nerves so I dont really know anymore). Decaf cause your trying to get pregnant. With who?and how? (you kinda have to have somebody to do that with, you said you were divorced, now single, and we know why)? (Note: be more concerned about decaf AFTER you get pregnant). You may be a tad bit too late to do that. See thats what happens when your pmsing your whole life. You miss out on all the cute guys when you were young who could have possibley hit that. You dont have to let everybody in. Dont do that. Im just saying soon or later your gonna want to let somebody in, and they are not going to touch you if your on your period every dag on day! How is it holding the record for the woman with the longest period? Not very nice is it.

Ahhhhhh that felt so good....i was so mad at these two today.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 2:48am
post #21 of 50

To my MIL:

Find a hobby or go back to work, you were fine until you quit.
I don't need you to tell me how to remodel my house, I know you think my master bath is a waste of space but I use my tub all the time and we like the seperate shower. We aren't going to combine them no matter what options you suggest to do it. The wall between the bathroom and laundry area is a bearing wall anyway so I can't expand that and I've told you that at least 10 times.

You have never decorated a cake and can't make cutout cookies so I don't need your opinions and advice. If I want to make a tier cake for a wedding I'm not going to listen to you about how a sheet cake would be fine. Twizzlers are not a mainstay of decorating unless you buy Women's Day, they look like twizzlers not wands or smoke stacks. Easier isn't better.

Because you grew up in California doesn't make you an authority on all things worldly. In fact you aren't an authority on anything no matter what you think. I had lived in far more places than you have in you entire life by the time I was 3 and it doesn't make me an authority either.

I don't need your approval to set my Christmas tree up or hang garland, I don't care if you like it or not. It only matters if the people living in the house care.

I know you look down on my family but you don't have to make rude comments about them to me. I'm sorry that we don't call each other to keep everyone updated on the colors of every room in our homes so you can ask your nosy questions and I'm sorry that I don't remember all the little details of weddings that I'm not planning. Who cares where they're getting the food from when you aren't going. There are 7 kids and at least we see each other once in a while, you haven't seen your brother in almost 30 years and have only seen your sister twice in that time.

I don't need to listen to a 30 minute rant on how a convienence store is set up, you don't know the owners and yet I think if you could you would have told him how to decorate his store. People don't want your opinion yet you insist on telling them how they set stuff up wrong or act like they need your approval to be set up correctly. When someone proudly asks you what you think of their new TV they aren't looking for you to tell them that it's too big for their house, they just want to hear that it's nice and telling them that they would do better to sit in the garage and watch from there is simply rude. Those people are older than you and don't need your opinion. Even younger people don't need you going to see their house while they are working to make it livable and giving your advice, you're only his aunt and she doesn't like any of the family so I don't know why you have to be so nosy.

I don't want you to call and tell me to look up stuff on the net, you don't know how to search and I really don't care to spend 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get to the page you're on. You don't do a search by typing in www.whateveryourelookingfor.com, you only do that in the address block if you know the address and you don't put it in the search box. Don't call complaining about how you're computer's acting up and try to explain over the phone, you don't know how to plug your computer in so you have no idea what you're talking about. Just call and say that someone needs to come over, when they do don't plop your a$$ down and start showing us what it's doing, it's far quicker if we can just get in there and fix it for you.

The way your son set your TV up is your own fault, your husband won't even bother messing with it because you insisted that you be able to pick what the sound goes through so I don't want to hear about it. If you had listened to him all your sound would go through the stereo and we wouldn't have to listen to you whine about it.

I don't want your junk mail, I get enough of my own and don't need your catalogs or adds for life insurance. I also don't need empty oatmeal containers or other stuff you think I might be able to use. If you send over a catalog I'm not going to shred your address from it, if you're worried about it don't send them over because I don't want them anyway.

That felt good, too bad my husband would flip if I told her that. icon_twisted.gif

ShortcakesSweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShortcakesSweets Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 4:11am
post #22 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza

This is to that woman how is married to my BIL.

If you are that great Christian you tell everyone you are, I dont want to be a Christian.
Just tell me, will a Christian laugh when her 9 year old son is RUDE to his Grandma?
Will a Christian think it is funny when what same boy at age 11 swear at his uncle?
Will a Christian tell her child to give his uncle the middle finger?

Why were you yelling at your youngest daughter with the Bible open on your lap, telling her to get lost you are busy?
You are looking down to everybody in your husbands family, thinking you are better than any of us, just because your Dad used to be a manager at a bank in a one horse town? Oh, I forget to tell you, your BIL (that is my DH) is friends with someone whose dad used to go and cleanup all your dad mistakes after him. Maybe one day when you are on a roll I will ask you if you remember them.

So what if I dont use alcohol? I dont like it, leave me alone. I can enjoy a party without getting drunk and making a fool of myself. (And Im feeling must better than you do the next morning.)

Remember last year when you were going of in MILs kitchen about her? Telling our new SIL how bad she is and how angry she makes you. When was the last time you take a good look at her, she can hardly walk, you know her eyesight is basically zero and still you are going on about her house and things that she dont do.

Tell me if you are this wonderful smart person you are saying you are, growing up in this rich family, where is your manners?
Didnt your parents told you it is rude to open other peoples presents and used it. That present was for our MIL from her dearest friend. Cant you read? Dont you know not to pick your teeth with your long red fingernails at table? (while we were having our Christmas dinner and speaking while doing that!) Yuck!! Maybe my parents are poor (in your eyes) but at least they have taught me some manners.

You and my BIL only know us when you need my DH knowledge and you know he will not ask you a cent for it. Thinking we dont know it.

You are complaining to your DH that we dont like you, maybe you must take a look at all the things you have done and said to hurt his family.

WAKE UP! YOU ARE NOT PERFECT!!
This can go on and on, but.......

Im feeling better now.

No a Christian would not do all of those things. Please don't let this person discourage you from being a Christian.

imartsy Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 6:35pm
post #23 of 50

WOW! Some of you have SOME family members!! I guess I gotta thank God that my husband doesn't really have close family members. Sometimes I would like that relationship of a mother in law or a father in law, but his dad died before he was born and his mom has MS and is in a nursing home in another state. Sometimes I kinda even think it would be nice to have a mother in law or father in law to talk about and have stories to tell about........ or to fight and bicker with icon_smile.gif But then other times I'm glad that I don't have to deal w/a lot of family issues like who's house are we going to for Christmas or Thanksgiving.

Those of you with good in-laws and family members - be grateful!!! icon_smile.gif

imartsy Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 6:37pm
post #24 of 50

WOW! Some of you have SOME family members!! I guess I gotta thank God that my husband doesn't really have close family members. Sometimes I would like that relationship of a mother in law or a father in law, but his dad died before he was born and his mom has MS and is in a nursing home in another state. Sometimes I kinda even think it would be nice to have a mother in law or father in law to talk about and have stories to tell about........ or to fight and bicker with icon_smile.gif But then other times I'm glad that I don't have to deal w/a lot of family issues like who's house are we going to for Christmas or Thanksgiving.

Those of you with good in-laws and family members - be grateful!!! icon_smile.gif

Zmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zmama Posted 13 Dec 2006 , 10:58pm
post #25 of 50

I'd love to add to this thread, and maybe will at a later time, but there are some things ya just don't have words for, ya know? Hugs to everyone.

Dreme Posted 29 Jan 2007 , 6:06am
post #26 of 50

To Erica the drama queen: We sing this just for you!:

Ding dong the witch is dead; the witch is dead, the witch is dead. Ding dong the wicked witch is deaaaaaaaddddd!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 3:59am
post #27 of 50

MidnightSnackCake, your stories are so funny.

To our Buxom Blonde coworker who thinks flipping her hair and sticking out chest makes everyone (You work with 9 other women) forget that you are lazy and useless:

Stop.

jess4037 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jess4037 Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 6:57am
post #28 of 50

To my MIL

Where do you get off telling me how to raise my son? I know you think you are god's gift to children just because you breastfed for 3 years (each) and stayed home while your husband was out fighting fires. If your goign to give advice give it once and then drop it cause it just pisses me off after that. And another thing Doctors are not bad they save people everyday and make peolple feel better. So what if they aren't perfect you aren't either. If you were you wouldn't have let your son suffer with high fever when he was a kid or you have realized that he was lacking in basic vitamin instead of giving him some LAME remedy that NEVER worked or maybe your daughter wouldn't have ended up on the Internet in compramising pictures. You know those drugs that you and your hippies friends are so convinced are bad they saved my life and those vaccines that supposedly cause autism. I received ALL of them and my mom was given PITOCIN for induction guess what I don't have autism. If you did your own research instead of being led around by the other hippies you might be able to make an informed decision. Instead of enjoying all the stories people tell you about vaccing reactions. I hope you bully some one out of vaccinating and their child gets sick (not dies) and you learn that doctors do what they do because they want to help people.

How dare you smoke pot in my house and then around my baby. You act like you are just perfect and there is no problem with your habit, but there is if you can't go one day without it you have a problem.

Just because I'm not like you does not make me a bad mommy. Don't ever question how I'm raising
my baby. I will put up with you as long as I married to your son but I don't have to like it.

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 9:32am
post #29 of 50

Ok I will definatly post to this later about my DH But it is to long to post for my tired brain. So I will post later. Great Thread thumbs_up.gif

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 30 Jan 2007 , 2:51pm
post #30 of 50

To my cousin's wife

You think you can make friends with me, b*** about your in-laws (my aunt and uncle and other cousin) and thinking I'd be taking your side? I did for awhile and then realized what you were doing. Just wanting to have things your way. I had a talk with my cousin (your dh sister) and it was clear that YOU are the problem. You try to control your dh, he's dad is sick, could die any minute, and you wont let him see his dad, because his sister is there. The worst part is that he listens to you!!!!!! Why your dd told her uncle that her aunt was a b****????? She's only 5 and knows how to curse and such.... Your dh said to his sister that you were mad because I've turned my back on you!!! First of all I didn't turn my back on you, I just woke up!!!!! and second it's been a year!!!! Get over it!!! You said to him also that you were sure that me and her were talking about you when we were meeting for coffe, but hey, we have better things to talk about than a b**** like you. The world doesn't revolve around you!!!!! When my uncle dies you better not show up at his funeral. He told you that he doesn't like you, so don't bother.... You'll have of people showing you the door, and probably not in a gentle way!!!!
I just hope that your husband will finally open his eyes. You always said to everyone that when you leave him you'll get everything! You don't love him. If you did you wouldn't talk about leaving... But please do leave!!! we hate you here. You're always mad and p**** off at something. You never smile. We know that he's afraid that you'll leave with the three kids and everything else, but geez, he won't be the first guy to divorce, he can get a lawyer!!! and there's alot of people that could testify against you. Maybe that's why you don't leave, YOU are the one who's afraid!!!!!!!! So be it!!! Be afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!

Wow that feels good.......

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%