Totm October - "dark & Mysterious"

Decorating By Melvira Updated 30 Oct 2007 , 2:41pm by melkneec

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 28 Oct 2007 , 1:50am
post #61 of 71

Aw, poody, so cute!! Glad you were able to get a link to work for us!! And Rincewind, I don't know the characters you are talking about, but those little guys are adorable!! I'd almost feel bad eating them!!

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 29 Oct 2007 , 12:04am
post #63 of 71

VERY cute! I love that you did one for the kids at school! You're too sweet! thumbs_up.gif

poody1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poody1 Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 12:55am
post #64 of 71

Great haunted house mbelgard! Great Job on the decorations. It's really cute. The tree is the most mysterious looking part to me. icon_wink.gif

Melvira Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:41am
post #65 of 71

Hey guys, sorry I'm sort of late on this... I have had so much on my mind that I almost forgot!! Sheesh! What a ding-a-ling!!

http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-5711832.html#5711832

cinderspritzer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinderspritzer Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 3:22am
post #66 of 71

can i post mine tomorrow or wednesday? i started on it today but it's been kinda rough going. icon_sad.gif

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momkiksbutt Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 7:40am
post #67 of 71

Ok I decided to start a new tradition and make a "Spooky dinner" for Halloween. Only problem is that this year that day is fully booked. So we opted for a 2 days before dinner instead. I had a blast doing this, and the looks on everyones faces when they sat down was priceless. Can't wait to do it again next year and come up with some really ghoulish recipes.....MUAHAHAHH!!! icon_lol.gif

Here's what's really on the menu, and then pics of what they thought they were getting:

chicken tenders in my own BBQ sauce
greenbean casserole w/french fried onions
deviled eggs
strawberry jello w/strawberry bits
rolls
Sprite w/margarita mix
fried phyllo strips dusted with sugar and cinnamon
LL
LL

Melvira Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 12:31pm
post #68 of 71

That would be why you are called Momkiksbutt!! Because you totally kick butt!!! What fun for your family! I can't wait until mine are old enough to partake of this type of thing! You inspire me!!! And it all looks disgustingly yummy!!

melkneec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melkneec Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 1:03pm
post #69 of 71

Here is my Dark and Mysterious mind. he he he lol Made from alll jello and bought the spiders and eyes. icon_smile.gif For my son's party at school. icon_smile.gif
LL

Melvira Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 2:36pm
post #70 of 71

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww! SO gross! I have several of the body parts molds and I am 'dying' to figure out a way to make a dummy body that I can serve them all in. Wouldn't that be the nastiest??? icon_wink.gif

melkneec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melkneec Posted 30 Oct 2007 , 2:41pm
post #71 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvira

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww! SO gross! I have several of the body parts molds and I am 'dying' to figure out a way to make a dummy body that I can serve them all in. Wouldn't that be the nastiest??? icon_wink.gif

eeewww!! Yes it would! I bet everyone would love it though! he he he

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%