Food Network Junkie!

Decorating By ConnieB Updated 5 Dec 2006 , 3:03pm by ch0psuey

ConnieB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ConnieB Posted 4 Dec 2006 , 7:26pm
post #1 of 7

IN the county that I live in our cable service (Charter Communications) has never offered The Food Network since we got cable offered to us (I live in the country).

I was flipping through the channels while I was baking and cooking an Thankdgiving Day and saw Sandra lee. I thought to myself, I must be on public television, and she is doing a specila or something..ha haha ha icon_lol.gif . I looked at the bottom of the screen and saw that beautiful Food Network emblem and it was the best day...just kidding! icon_lol.gif but I was very happy, I guess enought people complained long enough for them to finally do something!

6 replies
Ishi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ishi Posted 4 Dec 2006 , 11:17pm
post #2 of 7

I love Food Network, too! Every night I fall asleep watching it. It's so very nice to know that I won't be woken up by some scary commercial, only by the occasional "Bam!" LOL! My favorite show are Paula Deen's and Alton Brown's. And so many great specials!

Momof4luvscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof4luvscakes Posted 4 Dec 2006 , 11:20pm
post #3 of 7

My TV stays on that channel, and I record all my favorites. I can't wait for Ace of Cakes to start new episodes in January! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

dolfin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dolfin Posted 4 Dec 2006 , 11:24pm
post #4 of 7

My grandson calls it the snack channel and when we bake or cook something he really likes he says we should have our own show on the snack channel. I love Food Network, Alton Brown is one of my favorites because I learn so much from him. He explains everything so well.

It is easier to try new recipies when you can see what they are supposed to look like when they are done. Paula Dean is another favorite cause she seems like a great aunt or grandmother letting you in on her cooking secrets.

peacockplace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peacockplace Posted 5 Dec 2006 , 2:40pm
post #5 of 7

Food network icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif I think they have really helped people see what is available out there and made it easier for me to do more creative work for people.

noreen816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noreen816 Posted 5 Dec 2006 , 2:50pm
post #6 of 7

I love food network ,it's all i ever watch anymore. I really like rachel ray, ace of cakes and emeril. Ohh and I love the food network challenges!!!

ch0psuey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ch0psuey Posted 5 Dec 2006 , 3:03pm
post #7 of 7

Ewww to Alton Brown!

I'm a fan of just about everyone else, though! And I love Iron Chef America and just about any of the challenges.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%