I"m Freeezing!!!

Lounge By twinsline7 Updated 3 Dec 2006 , 2:18pm by mjw15618

twinsline7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
twinsline7 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 3:30am
post #1 of 35

anyone else?? Im such a weenie when it gets cold....granted I know here in Texas its like once a winter month...but still .......

IM FREEEEEEEEEEZING!!!!

birthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gifbirthday.gif <---Im trying to light a fire icon_biggrin.gif

34 replies
mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 3:40am
post #2 of 35

I'm in MI and I'm so freakin cold right now it's rediculous. Tomorrow morning it's suppose to be cold (20 degree drop from today) ran with ice drizzles and around 60 mph winds -----I'm praying the wheather man is wrong! (he usually is but somehow manages ti keep his job) icon_wink.gif

twinsline7 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 3:44am
post #3 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkolmar

I'm in MI and I'm so freakin cold right now it's rediculous. Tomorrow morning it's suppose to be cold (20 degree drop from today) ran with ice drizzles and around 60 mph winds -----I'm praying the wheather man is wrong! (he usually is but somehow manages ti keep his job) icon_wink.gif

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

great...you made me look like a bigger weenie now! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

I swear this weather makes you want to eat too!!! thumbsdown.giftapedshut.gif

boonenati Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
boonenati Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 3:47am
post #4 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinsline7

anyone else??

No, im a wuss myself, but we're just starting summer and it's going to get stinking hot in no time, and we'll all be bracing ourselves for the fires. (Worst drough in 90+ years icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif )
Make sure monkey doesnt throw his ciggie butt out the window if he ever drives past our place.
hehehehe
Your avatar is hilarious!!!

czyadgrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
czyadgrl Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 3:51am
post #5 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkolmar

I'm in MI too and the temp. drop from this morning to now really shocked me! I actually left a few windows cracked and the heat off this morning. It was 64 in my house when I got home from work!

I'm not looking forward to all this rain turning to ice or snow. Yikes. Hopefully they're wrong!

cakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakerator Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 3:58am
post #6 of 35

oh my gosh... it was toasty warm here in new england today (believe it or not). today was 64 degrees and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 60's but with rain. VERY STRANGE for this area on DEC 1st.
from what the weather man says, though, we'll be making up for it next week. oh well icon_sad.gif

i'm so not a fan of the cold thumbsdown.gif

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 4:27am
post #7 of 35

Heck, it was 80 degrees here in Texas yesterday, but the temp dropped to 32 in about 4 hours, and is down to 26 so far tonight!

We had rainstorms and tornado watches last night, rain, sleet and snow today, streets iced over and you had to see the traffic messes to believe them.

And yes, I am freezing too! Janice

butterflyjuju Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butterflyjuju Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 5:01am
post #8 of 35

It's 16*F right now in Oklahoma and the wind is blowing. We've got 3 inches of snow with at least 7 more expected. It's freezing.

veejaytx Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 5:12am
post #9 of 35

This is funny, all week long the weatherman has been saying we are getting this cold front from Canada. Now my friend in Canada says their weatherman says they are getting a cold front from Texas, so I guess we are just trading them back and forth!

Everybody try to keep warm tonight, it is supposed to be better tomorrow! Janice

dodibug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dodibug Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 5:15am
post #10 of 35

I'm sorry ya'll-I've had the air conditioner on all day! tapedshut.gif

But I'll send warm, fuzzy thoughts and socks your way! icon_lol.gif

Try this: think Brad Pitt (pre-Angelina-when he still had his cake balls), Josh Hartnett, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Tim McGraw, (insert your own personal hunk here) icon_razz.gif

mhill91801 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mhill91801 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 5:37am
post #11 of 35

I'm with you on the FREEZING part!!! I feel like I've been chilled for the last week!! Right now it is -3 degrees outside. (Northern Minnesota). Actually, we've been pretty lucky this year. Dec. already and we don't have any snow, and the weather has just started to get really cold now. Usually we've had a month and a half of winter already. I'm still not ready for it though. Winter in MN is just way too long!! thumbsdown.gif

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 6:16am
post #12 of 35

Thanks for the laugh dodi. We were suppose to get the nasty stuff that OK got. It has been COLD here yesterday I did my show and had to load and unload my stuff in 16 degrees with nasty whippin wind. Talk about wind CHILL. At least we didn't get the freezing ice and snow. Good luck dodi thumbs_up.gif with those warm thoughts I think I will join in on that thought icon_lol.gif

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 6:18am
post #13 of 35

29 degrees last night and 62 degrees today in Sunny California, I turned the heater on for the first time this season. Brrrr.

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 10:36am
post #14 of 35

I HATE cold weather!!!! I am cold all the time. I have started buying my sweaters a size bigger so I can wear more layers underneath.

mbelgard Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbelgard Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 12:40pm
post #15 of 35

It's supposed to be warmer today. We've already had our first snow storm (enough to close school early and make it late the next day) and Wednesday had a windchill of -37, yesterday on the way to story hour with my youngest the car was saying it was -10. The defroster was blasting on the windshield and the side windows weren't even thinking about thawing.

Mhill91801 is right though it's been a late winter (I'm in North Dakota), my kids were starting to worry that we wouldn't have snow for Christmas.

I'm a wuss too, my husband only gets the porch shoveled if we're getting enough snow to make it impossible to open the door, I make him shovel in the dark otherwise.

I consider 80 a good temp so I've been cold for months.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 1:08pm
post #16 of 35

Well, here in Ohio, it's finally cold, and we are supposed to get snow today. I hate the cold, and would LOVE to move south. Too bad dh is the one in the family who works and has a good job here that he loves or we would be south so fast! My boys love the snow, and I hate to go out in it!

bluehen92 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluehen92 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 1:20pm
post #17 of 35

TRADE YA!!! We love cold and snow!!! We HATE hot & humid and that's what we're having right now. It's been in the 60's all week (which is normally a good temp, but not this time of year) and it's humid as anything. I hate it, hate it, hate it, and so does my hair. I would give anything to go back to Idaho or at least north to Maine.

-Lisa

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 1:45pm
post #18 of 35

Hey Twinsline,

You think you are freezing ....Last week here in Canada it was -38 below freezing.That means that human flesh will freeze in under 2 minutes exposed.

And you thought you were cold!!!

Laurel icon_smile.gif

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 1:47pm
post #19 of 35

icon_surprised.gif It's calling for rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow here today. icon_eek.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif . I hate winter.

Pootchi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pootchi Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 2:51pm
post #20 of 35

Here it's freezing today but yesterday some places broke records because it was so warm!!!

Usually this time of year we already have at least one feet of snow, but this year, when it snows, it rains right after so the snow doesn't stay. It's hard to go outside when it rains. I wanted to add walking in my weight loss program but geez there's not one day that I can go out!!!

juro1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juro1234 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 2:58pm
post #21 of 35

I am in Wisconsin, on Wednesday it was almost 60. On Thursday it was around 20, and today there is a blizzard they are talking over 10+ inches of snow. So withing three days we have gone from spring to the dead of winter. As they say "Only in Wisconsin".

mjw15618 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjw15618 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 3:03pm
post #22 of 35

Here in Pittsburgh it's literally winter for six months out of the year! We've been very warm, too, but that's all changing today...rain, wind, then snow tomorrow. I live near the foot of Chestnut Ridge which means we get hammered with snow. We get double the amount that the city of Pittsburgh gets...I work in the city so commuting can be pretty awful. Needless to say, I call off quite a bit when the weather is really nasty. When the snow in my driveway is higher than the bottom of my little Chevy, I'm not going anywhere! I like the cold weather...always have. One of my favorite things to do is to take my husky outside in the snow and let her play. She LOVES the snow. icon_smile.gif

twinsline7 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 5:21pm
post #23 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddiekakes

Hey Twinsline,

You think you are freezing ....Last week here in Canada it was -38 below freezing.That means that human flesh will freeze in under 2 minutes exposed.

And you thought you were cold!!!

Laurel icon_smile.gif

ok you win!!! thumbs_up.gif

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

badgerang Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
badgerang Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 7:51pm
post #24 of 35

It's 73 and humid in Baltimore on December 1st...I love it! This is not typical for Baltimore this time of year but I'm not complaining. I hate the cold winter time. I wouldn't mind if it stayed like this until summer when it gets back in the 90s...when I can lay by the pool again...

Bettycrockermommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bettycrockermommy Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 8:47pm
post #25 of 35

[quote="Kiddiekakes"]

You think you are freezing ....Last week here in Canada it was -38 below freezing.That means that human flesh will freeze in under 2 minutes exposed. [quote]

Now I now I'm a desert rat!! It's 50 degrees and I am wearing a sweater and a thick jacket in the mornings. !!

daltonam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daltonam Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 9:20pm
post #26 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodibug

I'm sorry ya'll-I've had the air conditioner on all day! tapedshut.gif

But I'll send warm, fuzzy thoughts and socks your way! icon_lol.gif

Try this: think Brad Pitt (pre-Angelina-when he still had his cake balls), Josh Hartnett, Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Tim McGraw, (insert your own personal hunk here) icon_razz.gif

icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gif

DECEMBER 1, 2006
AND WINTER'S HERE FOR FLORIDA icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
no it really does get colder--when?? i'm not sure, but it does

woke up this morning & sent DD to school in a skirt, short sleeves & flops

80+ degrees & so humid you can hardly breath,

it has rained some & the temp is going down--to like 73-lol

veejaytx Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 9:38pm
post #27 of 35

I was in Florida visiting a few years ago and it actually got below freezing (big worries for the citrus growers) and wouldn't you know I had only very lightweight clothing and jackets with me!

Here in DFW, we are back to about 60 today and beautiful sunshine, so whatever the weather is we just have to remember to wait a little while and it will change!

Hope all of you are warmer now. Janice

daltonam Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 9:48pm
post #28 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by veejaytx

I was in Florida visiting a few years ago and it actually got below freezing (big worries for the citrus growers) and wouldn't you know I had only very lightweight clothing and jackets with me!

Here in DFW, we are back to about 60 today and beautiful sunshine, so whatever the weather is we just have to remember to wait a little while and it will change!

Hope all of you are warmer now. Janice

YES FLORIDA can be surprising icon_biggrin.gif

we went through DFW on the way back from CO & it was by far the easiest BIG CITY to go through--none of those confusing turn offs & stuff

daltonam Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 10:09pm
post #29 of 35

TWINSY--YOU JINXED ME icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

DH just came home & told me it's suppose to be low 40's in the morning w/highs of 65

monday morning--30's high in the 40's icon_cry.gificon_cry.gifthumbsdown.gif

tuesday morning--high teens to 20's icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gifthumbsdown.gif

twinsline7 Posted 1 Dec 2006 , 10:46pm
post #30 of 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by daltonam

TWINSY--YOU JINXED ME icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

DH just came home & told me it's suppose to be low 40's in the morning w/highs of 65

monday morning--30's high in the 40's icon_cry.gificon_cry.gifthumbsdown.gif

tuesday morning--high teens to 20's icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gifthumbsdown.gif

see dalton....kharma is always going to have a bigger "ITCH"!! icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

NANNNNNIEEEE NNNAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNIIIIIEEEEEE BOOO BOOO!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%