Giraffe Cake Request

Decorating By amberjc Updated 26 Nov 2006 , 7:18pm by crimsonhair

amberjc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amberjc Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 12:38am
post #1 of 8

I have someone looking for a Giraffe cake and all pictures I have found have not been what she is looking for. She would like a cake with a full giraffe and I cannot find any. Please help.

7 replies
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 12:53am
post #2 of 8

a google search for images returns lots that could be adapted as a FBCT transfer (two cute ones of mommy and baby)

http://images.google.com/images?q=giraffe&ndsp=18&svnum=50&hl=en&lr=&newwindow=1&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-25,GGGL:en&start=0&sa=N

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erimsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erimsy Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 10:17am
post #5 of 8

if you go to baby shower gallery you will find what you are looking for , dont know the persons name but she made it for her daughters baby shower, its a full girrafe i hope this helps

lastingmoments Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lastingmoments Posted 23 Nov 2006 , 11:20am
post #6 of 8

well you could make a full giraffe out of fondant and design a cake to suit her needs.............
I did one......and made it out of fondant it was pretty easy.....and covered the round with painted giraffe spots patterned on fondant.......I remember when i was asked to do mine and didnt know where to start.................i laso think the RBCT is a good idea

socake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
socake Posted 24 Nov 2006 , 1:51am
post #7 of 8

I saw this one on the internet somewhere (sorry can't find the link)
LL

crimsonhair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crimsonhair Posted 26 Nov 2006 , 7:18pm
post #8 of 8

I made a cake for my neice's baby shower that had a giraffe on it.. It was made out of fondant. It wasn't a realistic looking giraffe but good for a baby shower..You can take a look in my photos.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%