Need To Vent

Lounge By Rainybaby Updated 21 Sep 2007 , 11:22am by adven68

Rainybaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rainybaby Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 2:35am
post #1 of 4

Ok so I am pretty new here but alot has happened over the last few days and if I don't vent I will blow! I have my sons 16th B-day party this Sunday I am doing a cake for plus all the cooking (like 150 people coming). I have two baby shower cakes I am working on PLUS a cake contest here at a local Retirement center I am doing a cake for PLUS a birthday cake for a neighbor. I have all these cakes due in a two week span. Anyway as I was working on my fondant today half crazy because I homeschool my 12 year old and watching my grand daughter (full time) I get a call that my cousin was held at gun point today while stopped at a red light and my other pregnant cousin was beat badly by her BF. I am ready to explode. I do not know how much I can handle. I am SOOOOOOOO stressed out. Thanks for letting me vent!

3 replies
mommachris Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommachris Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 2:47am
post #2 of 4

Oh, rainy..
Sounds like you have yours and a couple of other hands full.
Sending you prayers and a cyber hug (((((hug)))))
No advise to give except to take a deep breath and just do the next thing.
Check in with us when the dust settles.

mommachris

rosita6882 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosita6882 Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 2:51am
post #3 of 4

Wow! You do need to vent. You need chocolate, and cake. Really, just take a deep breath and try not to worry cuz that only makes things harder. Pre make everything you can and when the time comes just through everything together. For mothers day i had about 40 orders and i had my sisters and my mother come over and crumbcoat, and do anything that they could possibly do to help. Maybe you can ask someone to help if you need it. Hope this helps.

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 21 Sep 2007 , 11:22am
post #4 of 4

OMG....you poor thing...
take a breather and just do it one thing at a time. I hope your cousins are ok....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%