Viewing Pictures In The Gallery....

Decorating By BuncoHappens Updated 21 Nov 2006 , 5:34pm by Heath

BuncoHappens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BuncoHappens Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:45pm
post #1 of 17

Am I the only one having trouble viewing pics in the gallery!!?? Whenever I click on a photo (the ones I really want to see!), it comes up 'unavailable'....but then I can click on a photo that I don't necessarily want to see and it shows up!! Ugghhh....frustrating! icon_cry.gif

16 replies
tyty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tyty Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:48pm
post #2 of 17

I've had the problem since Saturday.

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:52pm
post #3 of 17

No, you are not alone. I just had one NOT come up. They'll eventually figure out what the problem is and get it fixed.

cakemommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemommy Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 3:59pm
post #4 of 17

DITTO!!! Very frustrating. I can click a picture and it won't show up but then I can click on the very next one and it will show up! icon_confused.gif Just some kinks that need to be worked out.

Amy

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:03pm
post #5 of 17

Same problem with me too. Sometimes the whole Cake Central disappears and I can't get back in and it drives me NUTS!!!!! icon_mad.gif

cakemommy Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:05pm
post #6 of 17

My computer "times out" sometimes when I try to log on! A few days ago when I clicked the link in my email to a topic reply or whatever, the link wouldn't work!

Amy

cakemommy Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:09pm
post #7 of 17

It's happening to me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to see what I think is a Strawberry Shortcake cake! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Amy

HollyPJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HollyPJ Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:14pm
post #8 of 17

It seems to be the pictures in the Birthday galleries that we can't view.

fabbo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fabbo Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:21pm
post #9 of 17

I haven't been on cakecentral for 3 days and I'm trying to see the last uploads. About 2/3 of what I'm trying to see is unavailable icon_cry.gif . What's up?

chrissysconfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chrissysconfections Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:21pm
post #10 of 17

I'm having trouble reading the comments people have left. If it's my pic it goes to the edit/delete page and that's all I can see.
No problems viewing the cakes though.
Any ideas?

StephW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
StephW Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:26pm
post #11 of 17

They are aware of the problems and they are working to fix them. We found out on Saturday that you can view the cakes if you click on the person's photo link. But you have to know who actually posted the pics to do that. People were reading the thread and letting us know they had posted a pic and then we went to look.

Shyanne_Mommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shyanne_Mommy Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:26pm
post #12 of 17

Well I have had the same problem the past couple of days. I just thought it didn't like the way I hit my mouse....either way I am sure it will get fixed, but only if CC knows about it first.

susanscakebabies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanscakebabies Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:34pm
post #13 of 17

Part of it is when you post it. Ihave noticed that some albumns load fine and some dont' I tried a couple and found one that mine loaded fine and then just check it to make sure it is loaded ok, Problem is if you look thru My Photos it will show fine you have to view it through the gallery. I hope that helps a little bit anyway.

Dustbunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dustbunny Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:40pm
post #14 of 17

I'm having the same problem too.

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:42pm
post #15 of 17

I have been really busy for the past few days,( kinda like everyone else, i imagine)and have only been on a few minutes each day, but I have noticed it too.
I for one will be glad when EVERYTHING gets back to normal, won't y'all?

mjs4492 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjs4492 Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 4:42pm
post #16 of 17

I've been typing in the "name" of the cake under search. Seems to be working better (on some!) than just clicking on the new photo... icon_smile.gif

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 21 Nov 2006 , 5:34pm
post #17 of 17

we are aware of the problems and working on them.

We have a sticky that was start for discussing this topic. Please do not start any new threads about about.

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-52358-.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%