Helpppppp

Decorating By cakedecoratorofthefuture Updated 20 Sep 2007 , 9:34am by keyshia

cakedecoratorofthefuture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedecoratorofthefuture Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 12:49am
post #1 of 6

i have no money need to find a place to get an inexpensive 5 qt kitchen aid mixer

5 replies
katwomen1up Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katwomen1up Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 3:37am
post #2 of 6

Not sure where you can get one but I woud check garage sales and keep an eye on the ads in the Sunday paper. Try Ebay too icon_smile.gif Good luck

Kat

Juds2323 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Juds2323 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 5:28am
post #3 of 6

I don't know where you can get one. I couldn't afford a kitchen aid so I purchased the Cooks stand mixer from JCPenney for about 150.00. It has a very powerful motor. I really like mine. The only thing I don't like is that it's kind of loud. But I love it and my sister loves hers.

HTH

Judi

JoanneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoanneK Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 5:32am
post #4 of 6

You could try posting on Craigs List in your area in the Wanted section.

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 9:15am
post #5 of 6

try going on Ebay for refurbs...but you still have to pay for them...I don't think ya can get one for under 100.00 (not a KA anyways)

keyshia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keyshia Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 9:34am
post #6 of 6

I just got one from shopkitchenaid.com. They have refurbished ones on there and they aren't bad in price. I paid $189 for mine, which is the 5 qt professional and the shipping (even to my APO address) was free. It was either better or comprable to what I saw on Ebay..especially after adding in the cost of shipping, and even here (sorry to keep saying that, but I live in Turkey and at best it takes a week for me to get things) I got it in a week!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%