Tupperware

Lounge By good36 Updated 20 Sep 2007 , 12:44pm by awolf24

good36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
good36 Posted 19 Sep 2007 , 11:47pm
post #1 of 5

Anyone still use it? I love all mine but it is getting old and worn. I am thinking about having a party. I sold it for years and did quite well. Anyone every sold it? What is your favorite piece of Tupperware?
Judy

4 replies
SimpleAffair Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SimpleAffair Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 1:00am
post #2 of 5

Yes...I still use mine. I also sold it for a while; therefore, have tons of it...I was my best customer!

I love the mixing bowl with the rubber bottom...don't know if they still make it!

FrostinGal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FrostinGal Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 3:11am
post #3 of 5

I love Tupperware! Have a house and three boxes in the garage full. But I have to admit to crossing to the dark side and buying Gladware, or at least the one where the lids stick together. They work awesomely for my caked decorating stuff and no searching for the lids! I also don't have as much cupboard space for keeping items handy as I once did, which makes it no fun to dig into the garage boxes for pieces.
Back in the day I was a consultant and I loved it! I still have parties now and again, and have a regular Tupperware consultant. Let's just keep the Gladware between you and me, though, huh? icon_wink.gif

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 3:34am
post #4 of 5

I love Tupperware! I have bunches of it, and lots of "modular" transparent canisters for bulk stuff like flour and sugar.

My favorite piece of Tupperware is the "square round" (or whatever they call it now)...a 2-cup capacity squarish see-thru container with a lid. I have about 30 of them. They fit perfectly in the door of my frosting refrigerator. I keep lots of colored frosting on hand for those "last minute" cakes. I can see what I want at a glance. I have a few that are not see-thru so I try to keep a corresponding color of frosting in those...turquoise frosting in the turquoise container. Black, red and royal go into my three 4-cup size "square rounds."

I am not sure what I'd use if I didn't have Tupperware.

awolf24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
awolf24 Posted 20 Sep 2007 , 12:44pm
post #5 of 5

I like it - would definitely go to a party.

I love the bowls that come with a handle and a vented top. They are perfect to bring soup to work for lunch - easy to heat up and convenient.

I also have some of the blue storage containers that have adjustable vents (to control moisture in the fridge). I use them all the time for lettuce and berries - keeps them fresh much longer!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%