Check This Out...

Decorating By CakesUnleashed Updated 9 Nov 2006 , 10:18am by BarbaraK

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 6:45am
post #1 of 10

You've gotta see this website page...they have soooooo many cool cakes. It's great fun!

http://www.cakethat.com.au/wedding_cakes.htm

9 replies
veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 6:55am
post #2 of 10

Wow, thats a lot of great cakes. Thanks for the link, fun to check them all out! Janice

pookster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pookster Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 7:02am
post #3 of 10

holly smokes, those cakes are great...i love the set up of the website!!!!

BriAnnas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BriAnnas Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 7:05am
post #4 of 10

Absolutly gorgeous cakes... my creative sugars are flowing... gave me some new ideas. Great post! thumbs_up.gif

CakeRN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeRN Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 7:10am
post #5 of 10

looks like a cool website. Have to explore it more later.

modthyrth Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
modthyrth Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 7:19am
post #6 of 10

Eek. There are some nice cakes there but someone needs a serious lesson in website usability, lest they be submitted to websitesthatsuck.com . Ok, they're not *quite* that bad, but it's close.

Seriously. When you click a thumbnail and the picture is the same size? Or 100 times bigger so you can't see but a small portion of the image? It's not that hard to create a series of standards for your website, and it makes such a difference in professionalism.

And if you want to learn more about usability principles, www.websitesthatsuck.com is a great place to start.

BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:00am
post #7 of 10

Thanks for the link. There are some incredible cakes there. Tell me is this someone from CC or am I going mad from looking at too many cakes. I am sure I have seen some of those cakes on this site!!!!!

tracy702 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracy702 Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:06am
post #8 of 10

BarbaraK
I know what you mean. I look at so many cakes, I can't keep up with were I last saw them at. I know I have seen them before - but then can't remember where. LOL!!!!

ValH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ValH Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 8:32am
post #9 of 10

If you want to spend more time at the computer than anything else, never get to bed at a reasonable time and probably spend the rest of your life feeling inadequate(sp?) go to:-

http://www.sugarcreations.com/linksdecorators.htm

and look at ALL the cakes. icon_biggrin.gif

BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 9 Nov 2006 , 10:18am
post #10 of 10

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sleep.... what's that! Don't knpw if I should thank you for the link. lol!! I was going to do a bit of ironing after checking CC. But now... maybe not!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%