Where Can I Find Parchment Sheets In A Box

Baking By Photomommie Updated 10 Sep 2007 , 2:48pm by Photomommie

Photomommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Photomommie Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 7:17pm
post #1 of 11

PLease help, I'm sick of fighting with the roll of parchment sheets!!!!! I roll it the oppisite way, it curves under, or it will roll onto the cookies. icon_mad.gif I don't want the rolled paper anymore. I know I'ver seen it on a baking site, somewhere.....but with my brain being fried and all I can't seen to locate them. They came as parchment sheets in a box, not in a tube or on a roll.
If anyone knows which site they are on can you please share with me, before I turn into a parchment mummy!

Thanks in advance!

10 replies
Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 11

I don't know of a web site, but sometimes restaurant supply warehouses will allow you to order things from them. You have to go get the supplies rather than them being delivered and sometimes there is a minimum dollar amount. You can get many things from these places, including mixes, flour, sugar, butter, shortening, etc.

I used to order supplies from a friend who owns her own bakery. She would place my requests with her normal weekly order and then I would pick them up from her. It was a great way to get what I wanted, one of which was the parchments sheets. Maybe there is a bakery or restaurant near you that would be willing to do the same for you.

Michele

azsunn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
azsunn Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 9:05pm
post #3 of 11

I found some on Amazon and King Arthurs Flours. They weren't inexpensive. I wonder if Smart and Final would carry them?

Sorry I couldn't help more.

Angalee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Angalee Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 10:40pm
post #4 of 11

I was able to get flat paper baking sheets at GF Foods. I believe they have a website. They was $3.50 for 50 full sheets, which I cut into 2. Hope this helps

leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 7 Sep 2007 , 11:24pm
post #5 of 11

I don't know what restaurant/food suppliers you have in your area, but in my area we have TPC (which i'm pretty sure is just local) and we also have SYSCO. These are suppliers of bulk food and supplies to restaurants mainly, but they have stores locally that anyone can go into and purchase items...

Toosweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Toosweet Posted 8 Sep 2007 , 3:24pm
post #6 of 11

Simply Sweet Supplies carries them also. The website it www.simplysweetsupplies.com. She has a lot of cool stuff!

mariannedavis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariannedavis Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 2:33am
post #7 of 11

These people are wonderful. Outstanding customer service.

250 sheets for $13.50; 1000 for $51.95

https://www.surfasonline.com/catalog/search.cfm

heidinamba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
heidinamba Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 4:30am
post #8 of 11

Oh yes, listen to mariannedavis. I bought the 1000 sheet of parchment (FULL size sheets) from surfasonline about 3 years ago and I'm not even half way through with it. It's an EXCELLENT deal and their service is wonderful. I fully recommend getting it online from surfas. It comes in a cardboard box that easily dispenses one sheet at a time. It an extremely cost effective purchase.

shanzah67 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanzah67 Posted 9 Sep 2007 , 3:52pm
post #9 of 11

kitchengifts.com carries this but I'm not sure on prices icon_confused.gif

rhondab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rhondab Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 12:53am
post #10 of 11

I recently got a 1000 sheet box locally from Chef's Supply for $40. It will last me forever, but I'm enjoying having enough to use recklessly. A friend who works in a local school system has been able to get the school lunchroom manager to order some things for her along with the school orders. That might work if you know someone to ask - saves shipping costs

Photomommie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Photomommie Posted 10 Sep 2007 , 2:48pm
post #11 of 11

WOW, thank you for all the great places! I will be sure to check them all out! You are all such a big help! thumbs_up.gif

Happy Baking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%