Another Mmf Question-Mmf And Sprinkles

Baking By kcandmc Updated 4 Nov 2006 , 6:48pm by louie750

kcandmc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kcandmc Posted 4 Nov 2006 , 3:04pm
post #1 of 3

I am just having a blast with MMF on cookies. The tips on here are wonderful. Thanks to all for sharing!!! I would love to add sprinkles/sigars to my cookies after the MMF is applied. Since the MMF is dry, what would be the best way to get sugars/sprinkles to stick to the fondant?

Thanks!!!

2 replies
dydemus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dydemus Posted 4 Nov 2006 , 4:26pm
post #2 of 3

hmm... anybody?

louie750 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
louie750 Posted 4 Nov 2006 , 6:48pm
post #3 of 3

I would think just brushing on a little water or egg whites on top then add the sprinkles would work. ? I know it works when attaching mmf together.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%