Help Needed - Can't Find What I Found Here Last Week

Decorating By ApplegumKitchen Updated 5 Sep 2007 , 3:22am by OzCookie

ApplegumKitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumKitchen Posted 3 Sep 2007 , 5:32am
post #1 of 5

SOMEWHERE on this site (in the last week), I found a picture of a cupcake with 3-4 moulded flowers and I think it contained a link to a tutorial for a 5 petal (petunia?) flower made with a cutter and a 2 piece silicone mould.

I have spent most of the day trying to find it again - Any help????

That will teach me for not saving it when I found it icon_redface.gif

4 replies
BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 3 Sep 2007 , 11:44am
post #2 of 5

Did you see the picture in the gallery or was it attached to a post?

sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 3 Sep 2007 , 11:55am
post #3 of 5

would it be from louise, if it is the website is

http://www.cakejournal.com/2007/05/cupcake-sugarflower.html

cheers

kylie

ApplegumKitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumKitchen Posted 5 Sep 2007 , 3:11am
post #4 of 5

THANK YOU, THANK YOU - Kylie!! Yes, that's the one!!

This site is fantastic - I have had so much fun looking at different cakes - I send a BIG BLANKET POST to all those people that I have VIEWED and not left a comment - I didn't realise at first that it was "the polite thing to do" - I was just popping from photo to photo, getting a real buzz out of all the gorgeous cakes - to be quite truthful - I don't think I have seen one cake that DIDN'T impress me!!

Trying to locate just where I can purchase the 5-petal silicone mould similar to the one she features

http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=19026

- notice that this company is constantly "out of stock" - would be happy to purchase online if somebody can provide me with a stockist or my sister if off to the US (Disneyland, Santa Monica & Las Vegas in a couple of weeks) ANY INFO where she might pick up similar types of items
Have plenty of cutters but these silicone moulds are only new in my area (or maybe I'm not looking in the right places in Australia!!)

OzCookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OzCookie Posted 5 Sep 2007 , 3:22am
post #5 of 5

Hi, ApplegumKitchen!
I currently have a couple of these veiners in stock and, yes, I am based in Sydney!
Please PM with email details, if you are still interested, and we can surely organise something! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%