Help!!!!!anyone For Chinese??????i Hate Cats!!!!

Decorating By hmarie_73 Updated 4 Oct 2007 , 8:49pm by sunnybono

CourtneysCustomCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CourtneysCustomCakes Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 12:23am
post #31 of 36

"And the cat came back the very next day."

I have had my cats lick frosting, my mom has had cats lick frosting, I don't know anyone with an indoor (some outdoor) cat that hasn't had a cat lick frosting. I'm sorry it happened to you. But don't you love it when the kids accuse you before they stop to just ask what happened.

cCc

Sugar_Plum_Fairy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugar_Plum_Fairy Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 3:02am
post #32 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by CourtneysCustomCakes

"And the cat came back the very next day."

Geesh, talk about indigestion!

CourtneysCustomCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CourtneysCustomCakes Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 10:26pm
post #33 of 36

That was actually a song I had to sing when i was in HighSchool. It was truly weird. I think it was about the cats 9 lives. I don't remember most of the song but that weas the main chorus.

Gotta love those cats huh? Well at least in my neck of the woods they are great for the mice.

cCc

cwcopeland Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cwcopeland Posted 2 Oct 2007 , 10:48pm
post #34 of 36

I just posted a thread about Gracie, my Chihuahua (and my avatar) who licked all the BC off my Frog cake. I put the cake on the dining table after finishing it and was about to start another (the dove cake). I needed a break so I asked my DH to go eat. We came back and I glanced at the Frog cake and gasped. The little varmit had destroyed it. Luckily, I had some extra cakes in the freezer so I was able to make another one. I threw everything away except the big frog on top.

It's really funny now. Thanks goodness she didn't get sick, just bounced off the walls for a couple of hours. I hope you can laugh about the kitty destroying your cake later.

AJsGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AJsGirl Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 6:49pm
post #35 of 36

And this would be the EXACT reason I don't have any pets! I love looking at other people's pets, but no way will I have one myself. And my kids know, When Momma's bakin', don't come shakin'! icon_lol.gif

sunnybono Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunnybono Posted 4 Oct 2007 , 8:49pm
post #36 of 36

Luckily my cat is waaaayyyy too fat to even get up on the counter. Ha ha.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%