Ugly Cake

Decorating By Cakechick123 Updated 1 Sep 2007 , 1:01pm by DuckyChickenLady

keonicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keonicakes Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 9:29pm
post #31 of 41

Geez, what the @$#* is that?!?!?!?!?! I swear I just jumped! And what was the reason for this? What would Debbie (INDYDEBI) say? Oh my God that thing is hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor bride!

nicsnala99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicsnala99 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 9:35pm
post #32 of 41

icon_surprised.gif unbelievable!! that was so hideous. at first i saw only the top cake, and i thought it was plain, but done well. then i saw what everyone was talking about. icon_surprised.gificon_surprised.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif it was so awful. i feel so bad for that bride, but i hope she got her justice in the end, and the "baker" also got theirs.

CustomCakesBySharon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CustomCakesBySharon Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 9:36pm
post #33 of 41

get outta here! my kids could have done better than that! poor, poor bride! thumbsdown.gif

Carson Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carson Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 9:36pm
post #34 of 41

Horrible! I bet I could do better after 15 beers!! (And I might not be standing)!

donnajf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
donnajf Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 9:36pm
post #35 of 41

Holy mackerel! That had to be a JOKE!

I'm assuming the baker is no longer walking on this planet or holding ANYTHING in his hands! icon_twisted.gificon_evil.gificon_mad.gif

There is no way that ..... I am speechless tapedshut.giftapedshut.gif

Liz1028 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liz1028 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 10:34pm
post #36 of 41

Everyone in my shop is still picking up their jaws from the floor! icon_eek.gif

We all couldn't believe that this was real either. My girlfriend, whose son has CP, said her son could have done a better job.

There is NO WAY that I would have even walked out of my shop with this thing. (I call it a thing because it doesn't even resemble a cake icon_sad.gif )

The only reason I could see this bride spending a long time in court would be to the courts being backed up and couldn't get a hearing date. Otherwise, once in court I'm sure that the judge instantly went in her favor.

On the flip side, I'm up for the drunken cake contest. icon_twisted.gif I'm still positive that with a few too many in us, we can still do better than this atrocious thing that the baker "thought" was a cake. thumbsdown.gif

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 10:39pm
post #37 of 41

oh man thats horrible. i would be in court too. man.

Gingoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gingoodies Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 10:43pm
post #38 of 41

OH MY!!!!!! I have never NEVER seen a cake that BAD!! I will join in on that "drunk cake contest" The first pitcher of margaritas is on me!!!!

keriskreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keriskreations Posted 29 Aug 2007 , 10:52pm
post #39 of 41

That is worse than my baby shower cake that fell apart in the hot car and I had to repair it. Poor girl! I think I would have been looking around the the hidden cameras, because that's a JOKE!

canoewoman Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
canoewoman Posted 30 Aug 2007 , 12:01am
post #40 of 41

I would have done what she had done and had it at the reception with a BIG sign stating the name of the Baker/Bakery that did it. Great advertising for them!!!! Will be talking about it for years with a lot of laughs.

DuckyChickenLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DuckyChickenLady Posted 1 Sep 2007 , 1:01pm
post #41 of 41

Poor Bride! But... OMG I roflol!!! That is really funny...(not for the bride)
I am curious though...how much did she initially pay for it?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%