Another Cake

Decorating By Bradymom6 Updated 27 Oct 2006 , 5:52pm by 7yyrt

Bradymom6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bradymom6 Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 2:24am
post #1 of 8

Hey all,
I am going to post cakes as I get time just to get feedback. I am new to cake decorating and to CC. This is only my second post here. Anyway, the pic is of my second cake in the Wilton Course 1 classes. It is the clown cake. Tell me what you think. Also, if I post these cakes to the galleries will I get comments there also? Just wondering.
Bradymom6
LL

7 replies
Daniellemhv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniellemhv Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 2:39am
post #2 of 8

I think you really have talent. I make beautiful cakes and your clown cake is way better than my wilton course clown cake was. I refuse to even post the picture haha

seven Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
seven Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 2:47am
post #3 of 8

you are off to a good start!! yes if you post pictures in galleries you will get comments as well. I believe there is a setting where you can be notified of comments at your personal email address!

MantMarf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MantMarf Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 2:50am
post #4 of 8

Good for you!!! icon_smile.gif You did a wonderful job of "thinking outside the box". Most of the people in my first class did the exact cake in the picture! icon_eek.gif I give you credit not only for making a great cake...but for knowing how to post the picture!!! I'll get around to posting pictures...someday!!! icon_redface.gif

Rambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rambo Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 2:52am
post #5 of 8

Your clown cake is very good and your shells are awesome. I still find those the hardest thing and I "graduated" all three Wilton classes six months ago. You're off to a great start.

Oh and to answer your question - Yes you should get comments on your cakes if you post in the galleries. Just remember timing has a lot to do with it. If you post at midnight a lot of people won't be up to see it.

Happy Baking icon_biggrin.gif

Monica0271 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monica0271 Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 2:55am
post #6 of 8

I just love your clown cake. Its so festive & I love the colors you chose.

You are well on your way icon_smile.gif

Momof3boys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momof3boys Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 3:15am
post #7 of 8

That's a great clown cake. I made cupcakes and they were well, not good. I didn't even take pictures!! You are very good at this!!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 5:52pm
post #8 of 8

Gallery postings usually get 1 or 2 comments. There are so many, people have trouble keeping up. However, they stay there and are easier to find months from now. icon_smile.gifI
f you really want feedback, this is the way to go, but this thread will be pushed down the line. FYI

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%