Website I Found

Decorating By Liis Updated 22 Oct 2006 , 7:00am by Liis

Liis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liis Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 3:06pm
post #1 of 19

i found a shop with beautiful molds and cutters. rolling pins for fondant or other stuff. pretty pricy but amazing at the same time.

www.houseonthehill.net

18 replies
Fancymcnancy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Fancymcnancy Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 3:14pm
post #2 of 19

Wow, they have beautiful stuff! Very pricey, but also way different from most molds I've seen. Thanks for posting that site - I added it to my favorites in case I decide to treat myself to something new and fancy icon_smile.gif

CakesUnleashed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesUnleashed Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 3:18pm
post #3 of 19

Oh, WOW! I love the rolling pins. You could roll that over fondant and have a beautiful cake covering. Lovely, just lovely!

Nice website! Thanks for the heads-up! thumbs_up.gif

Liis Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 3:20pm
post #4 of 19

You know, i wish there was a real Santa who could just read my christmas list and put them all under my tree icon_biggrin.gif especially the rolling pins icon_rolleyes.gif

denise4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise4 Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 5:52pm
post #5 of 19

WOW!! the rolling pins are wonderful... I'm going to print off some of the pics and er...leave them around and hopefully family will take the hint and tell santa that thats what I want for christmas.... icon_wink.gif

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:02pm
post #6 of 19

thanks for the site info...great stuff!!

Hi Denise4...haven't seen you around for a bit! I am taking a gumpaste course now!!

crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:13pm
post #7 of 19

Wow, Liis! You mean there ISN'T a Santa Claus? Great website, though. Thanks for sharing. icon_smile.gif

denise4 Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:28pm
post #8 of 19

Hi Janek, I've been soooo busy with one thing or another, HAD to FORCE myself to stay of CC for a while icon_sad.gif cos I was getting so tired with too many late nights....I did still pop in and out briefly, but did'nt have time to chat to all you lovely people....but I think I've caught up on some sleep so back........arn't those rolling pins great...can't wait for santa.... icon_wink.gif

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:31pm
post #9 of 19

Great site! Thanks!

katharry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katharry Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:36pm
post #10 of 19

I have a question about the rolling pins..... if you roll out the fondant to cover the cake do you then use the patterned roller and then cover the cake? Won't you disturb the pattern when you have to smooth the fondant on the cake.....

I can't work this out someone can someone explain to me?? Thanks

Liis.... how did your jelly/piping gel dilemma go the other day?

denise4 Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 6:48pm
post #11 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneK

thanks for the site info...great stuff!!

Hi Denise4...haven't seen you around for a bit! I am taking a gumpaste course now!!

Hope all goes well with your gumpaste course and you enjoy using it as much as I do.... thumbs_up.gif

goal4me Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
goal4me Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 7:35pm
post #12 of 19

Great quality and good resopurce for the right project! thANKS FOR POSTING.

conb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
conb Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 7:45pm
post #13 of 19

Great site. Thanks I put it in my favorites.

Granpam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Granpam Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 7:46pm
post #14 of 19

Pricey because it sounds like they are hand carved. They remind me of the Sprinerlee roller my Mom had when i was a kid. HMMMMMMMMM Wonder if she still has it. Will have to check next time we go back to visit. Times like this I wish I wasn't 800 miles away.

CarolinaBelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolinaBelle Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 11:34pm
post #15 of 19

Great site. Thanks for posting. icon_smile.gif

CakeDiva73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDiva73 Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 11:37pm
post #16 of 19

Very elegant........

southernbelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
southernbelle Posted 21 Oct 2006 , 11:59pm
post #17 of 19

The cookie molds are beautiful. I love the rolling pins! It is a bit pricey but boy what wonderful things you could create. Thanks again for sharing.

notjustcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
notjustcake Posted 22 Oct 2006 , 12:33am
post #18 of 19

thanks for the link that is an incredible site!!!!

Liis Posted 22 Oct 2006 , 7:00am
post #19 of 19

katharry, i just added my jelly. warned the customer that it might start melting but it never did. worked well. next time i try some pipig gel. Jelly held up really cool because ja made it look like a waterfall falling from the cliff. didn't make a photo though, forgot. ( it was for my iceage cake)
thanks for asking.
Liis

I found this website from the christmas cookies magazine. some really nice cookies in this magazine btw.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%