Help Me Keep This Going, Please

Lounge By veejaytx Updated 9 Mar 2007 , 1:25pm by gmcakes

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 10:51am
post #241 of 504

TGIF clicking has been done. Hope you will do yours too.

Shopping is not done! Just finished baking a couple of cakes, and time is passing entirely too fast!

Merry Christmas everyone! Janice

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 7:37pm
post #242 of 504

did my clicking whilst waiting for my Christmas teapot cookies to dry..

Cheers,
Jane

gmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gmcakes Posted 22 Dec 2006 , 7:52pm
post #243 of 504

Just clicked..gotta bake sugar cookies today! I'll be letting the kids decorate them for Santa!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday weekend! ...If you have to drive be careful of the weather and traffic!!

veejaytx Posted 23 Dec 2006 , 8:34am
post #244 of 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcakes

Just clicked..gotta bake sugar cookies today! I'll be letting the kids decorate them for Santa!

I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Holiday weekend! ...If you have to drive be careful of the weather and traffic!!

Hi Glenda. Glad you got a minute to visit with us!

Saturday clicking (I know, it is early, I just finished decorating a small tree cake to take to my mother's for tomorrow), but wanted to say have a great Saturday and repeat Glenda's wishes for a safe and happy holiday for everyone. Janice

gmcakes Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 1:37am
post #245 of 504

Hi, everyone! I am falling behind...still haven't got those cookies baked!!! Will be baking them later tonight to hopefully let the kids decorate sometime tomorrow! I am attempting to make homemade butter croissants at the moment (I have been working on them ALL DAY!) they are finally shaped and rising, was goind to bake cookies while I waited until I realized I had all my cookie sheets tied up with the croissants! I'll have to dig thru my cupboards to see if I have another pan hiding!

Just did my Saturday clicks...I may be up late enough to get Sundays done tonight too!

JaneK Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 2:57am
post #246 of 504

gmcakes..I am behind too...still have to make mince tarts, shortbread and cinnamon buns tomorrow AND clean the house..lol
Gonna watch a movie tonight with DH..so horribly neglected since finding CC poor man.

I have clicked today

Merry Christmas to all the clickers and have a wonderful and safe holiday
Jane

gmcakes Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 3:33am
post #247 of 504

LOL! I wouldn't be running behind except for the fact that I have suddenly become obsessed with getting my house clean before Christmas! And...no one's even coming to my house!!!

Have a great time watching a movie, enjoy your down-time before the real CHAOS starts!!!

veejaytx Posted 24 Dec 2006 , 8:50am
post #248 of 504

Merry Christmas Eve! My clicking is done, now on to finishing my Christmas shopping and planning.

Off to my mother's about noon, back home tonight.
Have a wonderful day everyone! Janice

gmcakes Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 3:54am
post #249 of 504

I have finally caught up on my Holiday to-do list! I am now relaxing while I wait on Santa to show up so the Chaos can begin all over again in the morning!!! Merry Christmas, everyone !!!

[click!]

veejaytx Posted 25 Dec 2006 , 10:05am
post #250 of 504

Merry Christmas Everyone! I bet a lot of you are either still up getting ready for Santa's arrival, or about to be getting up with your little ones all excited on Christmas morning! My DS tells me my 10 year old grandson voluntarily went to bed at 8 pm last night...this is an event because he never, ever wants to go to bed...so he is still trying to believe!

My DB and his family and I had a great day yesterday with my mother and stepfather, and that is a blessing since both of them are really getting up there in years!

Yes, even on Christmas Day you can click on the Breast Cancer site and the other causes that are represented there, and I've just finished!

Have a wonderful Christmas with your families and friends...and now we look forward to a new year of clicking for the causes, and coming here to CC for help, learning and good friends to share our cake "addiction", conversation and communication with our "buddies" even on Christmas or New Years' or any day of the week.
How great is that!!! Janice

veejaytx Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 4:11pm
post #251 of 504

Happy day after Christmas everyone!

Clicking is done for today, we have 5 more days for double counting on the clicks! Janice

ShirleyW Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShirleyW Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 7:19pm
post #252 of 504

Janice
Thank you for posting this. I do click every day as do many on my email list. This cause is especially dear to my heart because my now 43 year old daughter Melissa was diagnosed 2 years ago. Today after lumpectomy, Chemo and Radiation she is free of any Cancer cells in checkups and is doing very well. For women who can not afford a mammogram there will be many lives lost that could have been prevented with early detection. We all do know someone who has contracted breast cancer or may be survivors ourselves. So please take Janice's advise and click often for those who do not have medical insurance to cover this procedure.

gmcakes Posted 26 Dec 2006 , 9:57pm
post #253 of 504

[click!]

maryak Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maryak Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 5:14am
post #254 of 504

I've been clicking everyday, but keep forgetting to post in here!!

veejaytx Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 8:44am
post #255 of 504

Good Morning happy clickers. It's okay if you don't post each day, just so you do those clicks! It's just nice to see your happy face (name) and know you are there!

Have a great Wednesday. We've almost made it to the New Year! Janice

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 1:47pm
post #256 of 504

Janice...Just wanted to thank you for starting this thread. thumbs_up.gif How awesome to be able to help others, and with such little effort.Thanks again.

Jennifer

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 4:26pm
post #257 of 504

still here clicking away. I second Ohara on saying "THANK YOU" thumbs_up.gif

gmcakes Posted 27 Dec 2006 , 10:19pm
post #258 of 504

[click!]

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 12:07am
post #259 of 504

I just found this thread, I will be sure to click everyday. thumbs_up.gif

gmcakes Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 12:23am
post #260 of 504

Hi, jackie! Welcome to our little thread! You can look on the Breast Cancer Site for the "reminder button". Click it!!! They will send you a reminder email daily to help you remember to click!!!

maryak Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 3:44am
post #261 of 504

Click!!

Welcome jackie64

veejaytx Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 11:16am
post #262 of 504

Welcome to our new clickers, we are so glad to have you. I forgot to repeat the link on this page, so here it is again:

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

Please remember that after you do your Breast Cancer click, just go on down the page and you will find links to click for child health, literacy, pet rescue, hunger, and rainforests. I have one reminder from the BC site, and then give a click to each of the others. It is such a little thing, but can do a lot of good!

I am so happy to see all the response and continued support, thank all of you, and keep clicking! Janice

gmcakes Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 6:52pm
post #263 of 504

Just did my click!!!

JaneK Posted 28 Dec 2006 , 11:40pm
post #264 of 504

clickity click

...it's cold here now and going down to -17C tonight..
Pretty soon the Rideau Canal which runs through the center of Ottawa will freeze over and it is the largest skating rink in the world having the surface area of 90 Olympic hockey rinks!! They clear an area of 7.8 kms and people skate to work...it is pretty neat.

(just a little bit of trivia about where I live)

Cheers,
Jane

gmcakes Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 6:45am
post #265 of 504

Hi, JaneK! Bundle up and keep warm!!!

I oculdn't help but comment on you weather forecast! I am down here in TX (same as Janice)! And right now, at my house...it is 66 degrees!!! And 12:45am (just after midnight!)

I sure wish you would send a little of that cold weather our way...it just doesn't feel like winter here! I'd be more than happy to blow some warm weather your way!!! It was 76 degrees here during the day today!!!

veejaytx Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 9:25am
post #266 of 504

Good Morning fellow clickers! Yep, it is about 3:15 am here in the DFW area, and the temp is 61 degrees! JaneK you keep warm up there and enjoy that skating, the only ice skating done around here is done on a manmade rink inside an air conditioned building! Glenda, glad to have you back, hope we all get cooled down along with some of the rain they've been promising!

Now we don't need ice/sleet/snow but some rain sure would be nice if any of you have some to send our way along with cooler temperatures!

Happy clicking today, TGIF! Janice

maryak Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 10:55am
post #267 of 504

I've just clicked!!

JaneK Posted 29 Dec 2006 , 5:13pm
post #268 of 504

clicked for today...
I just told that big ol' north wind to blow some cool weather on Texas but I really want you guys from Texas and Maryak from Australia to send me up some nice warm mild weather icon_lol.gif

Now that Christmas is over, I am thinking about what sort of cake/cookies I will make for New Years (especially as everyone in life is on a diet now) icon_lol.gif

Have a great day Clicker Friends!

veejaytx Posted 30 Dec 2006 , 11:27am
post #269 of 504

Good Morning everyone! We are so happy here, we got a really good rain yesterday and last night, in fact it was a major event with storms and flooding, some damage in some areas, but hopefully nothing serious. Many thanks for the rain!

I've just finished my clicking for today, one more day for this year, then we have to remember 2007! It will take me a week or so to get used to that!

Have a terrific Saturday, and getting ready for the New Year! Janice

JaneK Posted 30 Dec 2006 , 2:32pm
post #270 of 504

just did my clicking for today!!
Glad you had rain in TX but I hope the storm wasn't disasterous!

Making cookies for New Years to give to friends, family etc..should be fun but of course my day has to start out with a little bit of CC addiction (like the coffee) icon_lol.gif

Have a great day everyone!!

Jane

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%