Done!

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 9:39am
post #32 of 504

Great! Thanks!

KlyKat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KlyKat Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 9:48am
post #33 of 504

Just got my daily reminder, clicked on it and I'm done. Now wasn't that simple? thumbs_up.gif K'ly

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 11:27am
post #34 of 504

Ive been clicking!

gmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gmcakes Posted 26 Oct 2006 , 1:53pm
post #35 of 504

Got my reminder, click!

KlyKat Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 1:20am
post #36 of 504

Bumpn, bump, bumpity, bump

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 3:38am
post #37 of 504

clicked and sent to friends!!
happy I came across this...very worthy and CC'ers can make a difference!!!!

gmcakes Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 12:40pm
post #38 of 504

Good Morning everyone, have you clicked today?

I DID!!! JUST LOVE THOSE EMAIL REMINDERS!!!!

veejaytx Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 10:19pm
post #39 of 504

Hi gang, thanks for your posts, and your clicks. I figure we have gotten several hundred members to sign up, and many others from contacts with the CC members, so we have done a good job.

Big cheers for the CC members who have participated! Janice

KlyKat Posted 27 Oct 2006 , 10:46pm
post #40 of 504

Just did my click too icon_lol.gif Let's keep it going thumbs_up.gif

veejaytx Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 5:44pm
post #41 of 504

Keep on clickin'! Janice

gmcakes Posted 28 Oct 2006 , 9:22pm
post #42 of 504

Just got online for today, did my click just now!

Anjoli Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anjoli Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 2:02am
post #43 of 504

I clicked. icon_smile.gif

Great post!

KlyKat Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 3:29am
post #44 of 504

Me too. K'ly

veejaytx Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 1:54pm
post #45 of 504

Hi CC'ers! Thanks again for all your clicks! Silly me, I just discovered this morning that you can go to one site and from there click and help on six or seven other great causes, and I've been clicking on the Animal Rescue one for a year!

Let's see, in addition to Breast Cancer and Animal Rescue there were clicks for rainforests, literacy, child health...lots of neat gifts, etc. too! Just keep scrolling down on the voting page, to find the boxes for the others.

I have to say I'm so proud this thread has kept going, the one in the How Do I forum pretty much was ignored so the Lounge group is #1! Janice

KlyKat Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 7:45pm
post #46 of 504

Hi Ya Janice---I'm the dumb donkey for not saying anything about the other clicks on there. I've been clicking on all of them all along and it just didn't dawn on me to share it icon_redface.gif I'm such a DORK sometimes icon_cry.gif

I just did my clicking for the day thumbs_up.gif K'ly

gmcakes Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 8:03pm
post #47 of 504

No KlyKat, you're not a dork, I've used the other links as well...I didn't think to say anything either!

I figure if we're all here on line, we must be able to read, right?

Thanks again to Janice, for hooking us all up with such a worthy cause!

noreen816 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
noreen816 Posted 29 Oct 2006 , 10:22pm
post #48 of 504

Thanks so much for posting this, I really think it will help so many people. My fiance's mom died when he was just 6yrs old and his sisters both were effected by breast cancer as well as my aunt so breast cancer is something that has definitely affected my family

veejaytx Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 12:10pm
post #49 of 504

Good morning CC. Here's todays uplifting (pun intended) post. I've done all my clicks today, how about you? Thanks again to all of you for keeping this going, I agree that it is very important that we do this. Janice

Samsgranny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samsgranny Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 3:55pm
post #50 of 504

Hey VJ, I've done my clicks and here's a bump thumbs_up.gif

gmcakes Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 8:46pm
post #51 of 504

Hey all!

I had trouble logging on to the breast cancer site this morning, finally gave up! But, I just checked back in and did my daily click! (I guess so many of us are clicking, the server was full!)

Also! I just got back from taking my 9 y/o daughter to the pediatrician for her yearly check up. He suggested a new vaccine to consider. There is a new vaccine that just came out that protects against HPV (Human Papillomavirus). Many of you may have seen the new commercials they have on TV here in the US. HPV can cause cervical cancer in some people. It is now being recommended for girls and women between the ages of 9 and 26.

If you are a young woman, or have a daughter in this age group please ask our doctor for more details about "GARDASIL" (that is the brand name of the vaccine. I brought the information home to review with my husband, but I can't understand why someone wouldn't take a vaccine that could possibly prevent cervical cancer?!?!

OKAY, I'm off my soap box now...share this information with anyone you think it could help!

veejaytx Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 9:36pm
post #52 of 504

Yes, I've seen the commercials, and to me it only makes sense to take advantage of protection when it is available. I'm sure if you Google HPV (Human Papillomavirus) there is lots of information available!

Keeping the BC site busy sounds great, more free mammograms!

Maybe one of these days soon it will be possible to get this kind of protection against lots more types of cancer!

Keep clickin CC'ers! Janice

Cakers84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakers84 Posted 30 Oct 2006 , 10:25pm
post #53 of 504

Going to go do my clicking now.
Thanks for unveiling the other causes.
I've the never scrolled down the page either. icon_redface.gif
I will from now on.

Gloria I

veejaytx Posted 31 Oct 2006 , 9:11am
post #54 of 504

I know it is early, but I got an email from the Breast Cancer site, they are pleased with October's results, and announcing that in November one of their sponsors will match all the clicks so that will be double good we can do.

Have a great Halloween! Don't let any ghosts or goblins get you! Janice

gmcakes Posted 31 Oct 2006 , 1:24pm
post #55 of 504

I've done my daily click!!!

Janice...do you ever sleep? 3am? You're one tough lady! I can't stay up like that anymore! Latestest I go to bed (by choice...sometimes later with cakes!) is about midnight, but I have to get up at 6am to get kids ready for school!

veejaytx Posted 31 Oct 2006 , 2:26pm
post #56 of 504

Hi Glenda. Yes, I sleep, but unfortunately only in about 2 hour increments, so I'm likely to be on here any time of the day and night. I am "sleep deprived", have been this way for years now, and in general I sleep the most and best during the day. It is so great to have CC, there is always somebody online, keeps me company a lot!

This morning when I did my clicks I discovered that I could click more than once...I just kept clicking and it never did tell me that was all I could do. Do ya'll think we can just click all day like that and it would count? I thought it was one click a day, like the contest votes, but maybe not. LMK if you've done more than one like that. Maybe they just don't count, but it seems like they would tell you.

Have a great day! Janice

gmcakes Posted 31 Oct 2006 , 2:58pm
post #57 of 504

I've clicked more than once several times! It never has given me any message about # of clicks you are allowed, the site just says they are matching the clicks, no limit! Keep on clicking, can't hurt!

(I am sleep deprived as well, but mine is mainly due to cakes!!! On Friday and Saturday nights it is nothing for me to be up until 2-3am working on cakes, and back up by 7-7:30am! It is a crazy schedule, and I really need to get in a better routine, or do less cakes! I just finished cake #11 since last Monday! I don't want to have another week like this any time soon! LOL!)

Cakers84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakers84 Posted 1 Nov 2006 , 2:18am
post #58 of 504

Doing my part to keep this going....Clicks accomplished. Did anyone else see the Bottle cap box the young women afflicted with HIV make? I'm always amazed by the resourcefullness of people when they have an unyielding purpose.

Gloria

JaneK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaneK Posted 1 Nov 2006 , 3:03am
post #59 of 504

been clicking....

Liis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liis Posted 1 Nov 2006 , 7:11am
post #60 of 504

click.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%