Discontinued Cake Pans

Decorating By cjwatry Updated 23 Aug 2007 , 3:10am by cambo

cjwatry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cjwatry Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 6:07pm
post #1 of 8

Hi There!

Does any one know where I can find discontinued cake pans? I'm looking for the Wilton Rocking Horse cake pan for a baby shower and wilton.com has discontinued it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!
C.J.

7 replies
susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 6:13pm
post #2 of 8

Ebay has tons of discontinued pans listed. There are 21 of what you want right now. Check them out here:

http://tinyurl.com/22k3wr

Susie

jenncowin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenncowin Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 8

Definitely try Ebay. You can also check out some thrift stores or Flea Markets in your area. You'd be surprised at what you may find there.

Also on a side note, I found out last week that as of today,Wilton has lost rights to Spiderman so they are discontinuing it. If you don't have it, I would get it if you find it.

Katskakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katskakes Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 6:38pm
post #4 of 8

check your local cake stores. i know there's a few in your state, at least that's what i've read here.
I have a few stores where i work and live and they all have retired and older wilton pans.

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 1:57am
post #5 of 8

you can do a google search. there are many online stores that may have them. i have that one. if i were near you i would lend it to you. try ebay too.

bakenboi29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakenboi29 Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 2:08am
post #6 of 8

Susies1955 is right. You can always count on ebay for hard to find things. I was going to say the same thing.

Momkiksbutt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cambo Posted 23 Aug 2007 , 3:10am
post #8 of 8

I still have quite a few pans I'm trying to sell! I've already sold the Rocking Horse, but if there are others you're interested in, please PM and I can email a list to you!

Cammie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%