Fall Cake Ideas

Decorating By FreshAir Updated 23 Oct 2006 , 12:00pm by wgoat5

FreshAir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FreshAir Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 7:53pm
post #1 of 6

Hi y'all!! I was wondering if I could ask for some ideas for a fall cake design. I've been asked to do a fall cake for someone (my 3rd cake order--yipee!!!) & they said they just wanted some type of fall cake. I'm getting ready to go look through the gallery, but I just know most all of you probably have either a favorite of your own, or maybe one that has been posted here on cc. If you have a favorite would you mind posting a picture or giving a link to the pic?? Thanks everyone!!!!!

5 replies
coolmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
coolmom Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 6

I just made one that my husband said was the best tasting cake I have ever made. It was a vanilla spice cake with cream cheese icing. It was delicious. The spice flavor added to the whole fall theme of the cake. Now let's see if this link works! icon_wink.gif

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_73683.html

prettycake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycake Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 8:02pm
post #3 of 6

Sorry for posting this again, but this is a fall theme cake.
Pumpkin w/ Maple Cream Cheese filling..
LL
LL

FreshAir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FreshAir Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 8:21pm
post #4 of 6

Oh no, coolmom!! The link didn't work! Could you try something else? I'd LOVE to see your cake. And prettycake, your name says it all on your pics!! Those cakes are REALLY pretty!! How did you do the acorns, etc. on the 2nd pic?? Are they gumpaste? Oh, & how did you do the leaves? I'd really like to make those.

LickDaBowl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LickDaBowl Posted 22 Oct 2006 , 7:45pm
post #5 of 6

prettycake...

I think it's funny that you apologized for showing us those AMAZING pics again!! I love seeing them!

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 23 Oct 2006 , 12:00pm
post #6 of 6

wow !!! how long did it take you to do all the fondant sculptures for just one cake? Or are they something else. Beautiful cakes!!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%