Funny Thought....

Lounge By kpcrash Updated 20 Aug 2007 , 3:42am by Leahbell

kpcrash Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kpcrash Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 5:07pm
post #1 of 10

Ever been in Wal-Mart and needed a little "P.S."?
Whenever I have to go there and one of the kids acts up - we head for the book aisle - there's never anyone there icon_smile.gif even during the Christmas rush. Kinda funny when you think about it.

9 replies
shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 5:28pm
post #2 of 10

I feel stupid for asking, but what is "P.S."?

Leahbell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Leahbell Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 6:24pm
post #3 of 10

Does P.S. mean personal space? If so, then yes! Walmart is crazy! Always packed with tons of people! I'm a night owl, so I usually wait until 11pm or later to go to Wally World. Even then there are a bunch of people roaming around in a zombie state!

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 9:28pm
post #4 of 10

Leahbell....isn't the just the truth. I am wondering if it is just here in Columbus or what. Our Walmart here on the east side is busy ALL the time. Even late at night. I swear you could go at 3 am and still have to hunt for a parking place. When we were in New Hampshire, on vacation, the Walmart there was almost empty at 9 pm. icon_eek.gif

And yes, our book section is usually empty as well.

Leahbell Posted 19 Aug 2007 , 9:50pm
post #5 of 10

Ohara, do you go to the new one on Main St.? I've been to that one a few times and it is even busier than the one by Gender Rd! I know what you mean about going to Wal-Marts in other states. We went skiing in Michigan and stopped at a Wally World at about 10pm. I was amazed that there wasn't anyone shopping in there. And they had TWO registers open! Ours here is always packed and only has one line open!

kpcrash Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 1:27am
post #6 of 10

Yes, P.S. is "personal space". We just always laugh because every single aisle in the store will be full of people, screaming kids, etc. but go to... "THE BOOK AISLE"... tumbleweeds are a-rollin...

Ohara Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ohara Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 3:06am
post #7 of 10

Leahbell...when I shop Walmart, I shop the one on 256. I have seen the new on on main st, because I have been to the new Sonic there thumbs_up.gif .

shelbur10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbur10 Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 3:17am
post #8 of 10

If you happen to encounter a wandering soul on the book aisle, check out the health food aisle...it's pretty deserted there, too! icon_lol.gif

kpcrash Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 3:24am
post #9 of 10

There's a health food aisle? icon_redface.gif

Leahbell Posted 20 Aug 2007 , 3:42am
post #10 of 10

Ohara, I tried to go to the Sonic, but the line was clear around the darn building! That's why I ended up at Wal-Mart...I can be impatient! My brother lives in Whitehall, so maybe next time I visit him I can finally get to try out the Sonic.

I'm with kpcrash...I had no idea there is a health food aisle! I could lead you staight to the junk food though!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%