Hi There

Decorating By RICKASH Updated 19 Oct 2006 , 7:06am by BarbaraK

RICKASH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RICKASH Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 6:45am
post #1 of 27

Hi there

I just wanted to say hi to all cc members out there.
I've been a member for a while and I have found this site to be excellent.
I only decorate a few cake a year for my kids and close family members. I found the cakes on here are just amazing you all deserve a big pat on the back. I've tried the mmf recipe from off this site and found it easy to make and work with, much better than the supermarket varieties - Thank You.
I dont know alot about decorating, just a few basics and thats enough for me. Well thats all I have to say for now.Thanks again

Kelli

26 replies
sweet_as_tisse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweet_as_tisse Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 6:56am
post #2 of 27

hey kel

you finally came out of the wood work and posted, well done!!!!!

chat later....

kylie

veejaytx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
veejaytx Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 7:09am
post #3 of 27

Hi Kelli, welcome to CC, you already know it is a great place, enjoy yourself and your baking/decorating.

Janice

ckkerber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ckkerber Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 7:34am
post #4 of 27

Welcome! It took me a little while to start posting, too. I was so overwhelmed initially by all that this site has to offer! I predict that in no time at all, you'll be doing more than just a couple of cakes a year. There are so many cool ideas floating around here that you'll be making up reasons to be cake making!

karmicflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karmicflower Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 8:03am
post #5 of 27

Welcome!! Glad your here. This is an awesome place, with alot of knowledge, and great inspiration. Hope you have fun here, now get to posting... lol. icon_lol.gif

Jenn

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 8:36am
post #6 of 27

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! As you have already read this site is very addictive. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Welcome to the site. I hope to visit with you more. Any ?? you may have let us know how we can help. Everyone here loves to help. You already know that I am sure. thumbs_up.gif

denise2434 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denise2434 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 12:26pm
post #7 of 27

Hi Kelli!! Image Welcome to Cake Central!!!!!

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 12:42pm
post #8 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by denise2434

Hi Kelli!! Image

I love this emoticon!!!

Welcome to CC....see ya around!

Charmed1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed1 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:02pm
post #9 of 27

Hi Kelli!
Welcome! I lurked quite a while in the background myself LOL. This site is amazing as are all the members. Anytime I have had a problem, and asked for help, the response has been incredible. Not only do the members have a wealth of knowledge,but they are great support!

I haven't been brave enough to post pictures of my cakes yet.
Maybe someday....

Anyway Welcome! icon_lol.gif

Charmed1

missyek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
missyek Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:08pm
post #10 of 27

Welcome, welcome!! thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:35pm
post #11 of 27

POST AWAY!!!
If you think your cakes aren't worthy or something - take a look at MY photos. If I was brave enough to post those sad little things, you can post your pictures. (I'll bet they aren't as bad as you think, anyway.)
Check out the 'worst cakes' thread if you need further encouragement... icon_biggrin.gif

kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:37pm
post #12 of 27

madhatter.gif welcome to the most addictive site out there. icon_smile.gif

momnzoes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momnzoes Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:45pm
post #13 of 27

Yes, congrats on coming out of the "cake closet". It's so much fun here. I get discouraged one minute and totally inspired the next by what I find here every day.

Cakers84 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakers84 Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:53pm
post #14 of 27

Adding our Hello & Welcome to those already posted. We are team moringglories...a mother and daughter shared membership. DD is the one whose cakes are posted in our gallery. I refuse to put mine up there yet. I'm content for the moment to practice everything I've learned, and then test it out on my DH. Just sharing a little bit about us so you can get to know a couple more of your C.C. friends.

Welcome & Happy Caking, birthday.gif
Gloria I

justsweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
justsweet Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 3:53pm
post #15 of 27

Welcome, Kelli

Hope to hear more from you. Enjoy the board, lots to learn espically under "articles" if you have not check that out.

lapazlady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lapazlady Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:40pm
post #16 of 27

And a BIG HELLO to Kelli, this is a wonderful website. Everyone is kind and will offer help and assistance whenever you ask. Let's see lots of pictures. We love the pictures. WELCOME. icon_biggrin.gif

lilie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lilie Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:47pm
post #17 of 27

WELCOME!!!!!!

SOOOOO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!

amodeoandrea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amodeoandrea Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:48pm
post #18 of 27

Hello! I'm a newbie too. This is a wonderful place, and yes very addicting. I think I have been on here for about 5 hrs today! How sad!!!!
Have fun

formerbuckeye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
formerbuckeye Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:52pm
post #19 of 27

Hello Kelli and welcome from Formerbuckeye in Richmond, VA. I have only been a member for a short while, but I've gotten caught up in the CC frenzy! icon_surprised.gif it won't take long and you will too. You'll find great tips and ideas and humor (of yea, a lot of humor icon_lol.gif ) on this site. Don't be afraid to ask questions and looking at your cakes, I'd say you're off to a good start. thumbs_up.gif

cgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cgirl Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:53pm
post #20 of 27

Welcome! Welcome! welcome! Although I think you've been here longer than me actually icon_rolleyes.gif Glad to hear from you. Hope to hear more. (hint, hint) icon_wink.gif

Heather

subaru Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
subaru Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 4:53pm
post #21 of 27

Hi Kelli! Good to have you here with us. I must say I love your name and the way you spell it.
I Have a daughter named Kelli. Her middle name is Dawn. Nice to meet you!

tporbz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tporbz Posted 17 Oct 2006 , 5:03pm
post #22 of 27

Hi Kelli, welcome to what is probably the best interactive site ever! It is highly addictive, and I hope you'll have a much fun as I have.

There's a lot to learn and the people are really supportive and just great.

RICKASH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RICKASH Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 5:20am
post #23 of 27

Thanks guys

you are too kind- thanks for making me feel welcome. It looks as though you have a great support network going here, i think thats great. look forward to chatting to you soon

Kelli

kellyo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyo Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 5:39am
post #24 of 27

It must be 1st-Time-Posting-Day for Kellies (I'm a newbie that just started too)! Isn't it incredible to be on this site and see how ingenious people are? In any case a big Hellooo from Florida icon_smile.gif

kaychristensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaychristensen Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 5:43am
post #25 of 27

And a big welcome to you kellyo icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif again welcome to our favorite addiction icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gif No really this is an awesome place to be thumbs_up.gif

wgoat5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wgoat5 Posted 18 Oct 2006 , 10:39am
post #26 of 27

Love this site and the people...they are all so helpful..willing to share their secrets and experience... icon_smile.gif Just love it here!!! Glad you posted!!

BarbaraK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraK Posted 19 Oct 2006 , 7:06am
post #27 of 27

Welcome Kelli to an awesome website. Before you know it you will be spending lots of time on the CC site and learning new and fun things. I have also joined recently and have already learnt so much - made NFSC with Antonia74's icing (great stuff) and MMF which I had never heard of before coming to CC.

Barbara
A fellow Aussie

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%