Cheesecake Bites

Baking By sls0812 Updated 18 Jul 2005 , 9:36pm by susanmm23

sls0812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sls0812 Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 30

I am in need of a good recipe for cheesecake bites. I had a request for cheesecake at my work (A Fitness Club) and I would rather make bites than a whole cheesecake. Thanks in advance!

29 replies
gma1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gma1956 Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 9:59pm
post #2 of 30

I have one some where -- After church tonight I will try to find it for you. icon_smile.gif

aunt-judy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aunt-judy Posted 12 Jul 2005 , 10:03pm
post #3 of 30

i don't have a recipe for bites, but i do have a really killer recipe for cheesecake brownies (which i also top with dulce de leche caramel -- but you wouldn't have to). you could make them as bars (in a 13x9 pan) or you could do them in mini-muffin tins. let me know if you'd like the recipe, and i will email it to you (i wrote it up for a friend who doesn't cook or bake, so it's very easy to follow).

sls0812 Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 2:27am
post #4 of 30

I would love to have your recipe for cheescake brownies. Thanks
[email protected]

susanmm23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susanmm23 Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 2:53am
post #5 of 30

yeah me too [email protected]

gma1956 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gma1956 Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 3:11am
post #6 of 30

The recipe I had was just a regular cheesecake that you cut up and then dipped in chocolate.

I would love to have the brownie recipe too!! icon_lol.gif [email protected]

sls0812 Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 1:29pm
post #7 of 30

gma - I would still like your recipe if you can find it. Thanks!

SweetCaramel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetCaramel Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 1:40pm
post #8 of 30

Aunt-judy,
I would also like the this recipe too, if you don't mind.

And GMA1956, I would like yours too, if you find it. I looooove cheesecake!

[email protected]

Also, can someone tell me where do you all get the cute little pictures from under your name?

melissa38 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melissa38 Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 1:45pm
post #9 of 30

I would love tohave the recipe too!!

Thanks

[email protected]

mvigil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mvigil Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 1:45pm
post #10 of 30

Could I also have a copy of your cheesecake brownie ?
My teeath are huriting just thinking of it!!

Thanks for your time! [email protected]

aunt-judy Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 2:43pm
post #11 of 30

hey, i too would love to know how to attach a little picture under my name!

i have reviewed the recipe that i wrote up for my friend, and it appears to be missing some eggs (i feel so bad, it probably didn't work for her!), so i will consult my book tonight, and post the recipe tomorrow or monday. thumbs_up.gif

mvigil Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 3:25pm
post #12 of 30

I have also wondered how to put a photo by your name ??
thanks for asking Aunt-judy.

Misska21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misska21 Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 3:40pm
post #13 of 30

To have an avatar, just go into My Forum Info...scroll all the way down to the bottom and under avatar control panel you can click on select avatar from gallery...then pick the one you like. For the fancy avatars...you can ask someone to make you one... Lisa is the queen of avatars.

Jess

susanmm23 Posted 13 Jul 2005 , 10:04pm
post #14 of 30

i found a yummy cheesecake bit recipe if you still want it.

sls0812 Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 2:37am
post #15 of 30

I do still want it. Thank you in advance!

ntertayneme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ntertayneme Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 2:44am
post #16 of 30

I'd love to have the recipe too .. thanks in advance icon_smile.gif

[email protected]

susanmm23 Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 2:58am
post #17 of 30

ok here it is ladies and gents im just going to post it here so that anyone who wants it can have a look

MAKES 3 DOZEN MINI CHEESECAKES
36 VANILLA WAFERS 1 2/3 CUPS(10 OZ PACKAGE) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE SWIRLED REAL SEMI-SWEET AND WHITE CHOCOLATE MORSELS, DIVIDED
2 PACKAGES(8 OZ) CREAM CHEESE SOFTENED
1/2 CUP GRANULATED SUGAR
2 TBS. ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR
2 LARGE EGGS
1 TSP VANILLA

PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 PLACE 36 2 INCH FOIL BAKE CUPS (CUPCAKE LINERS) ON BAKING SHEET(S) WITH SIDES. PLACE ONE VANILLA WAFER FLAT SIDE DOWN, ON BOTTOM OF EACH CUP. PLACE 5 TO 6 MORSELS ON TOP OF EACH WAFER. BEAT CREAM CHEESE, SUGAR AND FLOUR IN LARGE MIXER BOWL UNTIL CREAMY. ADD EGGS AND VANILLA EXTRACT; BEAT WELL. SPOON I HEAPING TABLESPOON CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE INTO EACH CUP BAKE 15-17 MINUTES OR UNTIL JUST SEET AND NOT BROWNED. REMOVE FROM OVEN TO WIRE RACK. WHILE STILL WARM TOP CHEESE CAKES WITH REMAINING MORSELS. MORSELS WILL SOFTEN BUT WILL RETAIN SHAPE. COOL COMPLETELY COVER AND REFRIGERATE.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!!!

aunt-judy Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 5:36pm
post #18 of 30

hello. i tried posting the cheesecake brownie recipe, but i'm not sure if it worked...the title is Dulce de Lupchansky Caramel Cheesecake Brownie Bars, and i put it under the cheesecake category. since i couldn't then find it after submitting it (perhaps there's a wait time and approval process?, or maybe i just mucked it up) i've emailed the recipe to everyone who asked for it. icon_smile.gif enjoy

eve Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eve Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 5:47pm
post #19 of 30

icon_smile.gif Speaking of Cheesecake, has anyone of you out there seen that Cheesecake that look like a Lollipop ? It is made by
Gourmet Pop, a chef that came up with the idea of cheesecake on a stick (bit size ones but round). I've been meaning to make them but I need instructions...I'm sure it is easy.. thank you in advance..
have a nice day... usaribbon.gif

aunt-judy Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 6:03pm
post #20 of 30

i took a look at those cheesecake pops. looks very much like they're baked in a round mold, and then frozen with the sticks in, then dipped in white/chocolate coating and then the crumbles attached to the bottom so that they'll stand. but that's just a guess.

mvigil Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 6:20pm
post #21 of 30

Thanks so much for the email . Cant wait to try your recipe

chixbaby27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chixbaby27 Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 7:46pm
post #22 of 30

Ooh, could I have the cheesecake brownie recipe? It sounds heavenly.

[email protected]

mvigil Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 8:00pm
post #23 of 30

I think she also put it in the recipes under cheesecake?
Let us Know if you find it.

chixbaby27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chixbaby27 Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 8:03pm
post #24 of 30

I couldn't find it in recipes...I looked before I posted. I guess it's lost in cyberspace!

icon_smile.gif

mvigil Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 8:38pm
post #25 of 30

I emailed you what she sent me Enjoy!

KayDay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KayDay Posted 14 Jul 2005 , 8:42pm
post #26 of 30

Sounds AWESOME susan! I am going to try it as soon as I get a chance...only one Q? Is the nilla wafer pretty good as a crust type thing?If someone tries it b4 I do...please let me know how they are!

aunt-judy Posted 18 Jul 2005 , 5:54pm
post #27 of 30

the recipe is now posted (yay!). if you have any questions about it, don't hesitate to ask! icon_smile.gif

tcrema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcrema Posted 18 Jul 2005 , 6:32pm
post #28 of 30

Been Following the Post and these sound SOOOO GOOD! I can't wait to make some. Thank you for posting the recipe

erinlynn22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erinlynn22 Posted 18 Jul 2005 , 6:43pm
post #29 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by eve

icon_smile.gif Speaking of Cheesecake, has anyone of you out there seen that Cheesecake that look like a Lollipop ? It is made by
Gourmet Pop, a chef that came up with the idea of cheesecake on a stick (bit size ones but round). I've been meaning to make them but I need instructions...I'm sure it is easy.. thank you in advance..
have a nice day... usaribbon.gif

I made cheesecake lollipops 2 weeks ago for a family bar-b-que. What i did was i made my regular cheese cake recipe, and then instead of pouring it into a spring pan w/ the gramcracker crust, i just poured it into a reguarl round pan and baked till done. Then once cool i took a mini ice cream scoop and scooped out balls of cheese cake. I rolled them into balls w/ my hands and placed a lollipop stick in them. then i placed on waxed paper and put into the freezer for a while. Once hard dipped them in some melted chocolate and rolled in crushed nuts and i left a few plain. I placed them back in the freezer and once hard i wrapped in saran wrap. They were a big hit. Just make sure to keep them in the freezer till jsut before you serve so they dont get soft and fall off their sticks.

susanmm23 Posted 18 Jul 2005 , 9:36pm
post #30 of 30

well i like the nilla wafer. i always try different cookies for my crusts. i think if you like the wafers you will like it as the crust. another god cookie is a nutter butter mmmmmmmmm gives it a peanut buter flavor to the whole cheesecake. if you are doing a lemon flavored cheesecake you could try the lemon cookies that are kind of like oreos. just depends on your personal tastes

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%