Restricted Info?

Decorating By kaste28 Updated 9 Oct 2006 , 4:49pm by kaste28

kaste28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaste28 Posted 9 Oct 2006 , 4:05pm
post #1 of 4

Am I going nuts? icon_confused.gif I notice that some names are deleted when people are referencing a person or company name, like when someone says, "I used so-and-so's recipe for this." Are we not supposed to be using some names in our posts, but others are okay to use? I pm'd Heath asking, but haven't heard from him, and I don't want to break any rules that I don't know about. Thanks for any help.

3 replies
kjgjam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kjgjam22 Posted 9 Oct 2006 , 4:17pm
post #2 of 4

i have no clue..maybe we need a stickt for a few more rules like that one.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 9 Oct 2006 , 4:41pm
post #3 of 4

no there are no rules about that.

Where you appear to be missing a name is when you type a word we have hot-keyed.. such as Debbie Brown, or Colette Peters.

When you type those words , they are replaced with the same words, but a link to their books in the CC store, so that people can easily find their stuff.

Under "My Forum Info", do you have ALWAYS ALLOW BBCODE, and ALWAYS ALLOW HTML, set to YES?

If not that could be the problem. If so, I need to know your Operating system and brower info to track down the problem.

kaste28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaste28 Posted 9 Oct 2006 , 4:49pm
post #4 of 4

Heath - Okay that's interesting. When I read your post, there was no name there, but now that I'm replying, I see where it says Debbie Brown, and the same for Colette Peters. I checked "My Forum Info" and those two are set to yes. I'm using Windows XP and Explorer. Is that the info you needed? Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%